Closed

Seems like you had plans. You quickly texted your dad.

Tired family

Bestdaughter

Dad, me and my friends are going
to the mall in an hour.

Bestdad

Ok, but don't be to long.
We're having f/f tonight.

Bestdaughter

Ok!

Closed

You quickly went home to get changed. A black hoodie with some black shorts. Simple but it's better than nothing. You had time so you fed Nuri, got your wallet and of course, your bag. Who needs a purse anyways?

After 30 minutes you went on your way. The mall Mina said was about 15 minutes away, but you liked to be early. Different from your dad. Walking to the mall you were in your own world. Thinking about how everyone like your ears instead of making fun of then like you thought.

Being homeschooled was a problem when it came to social skills. What was the point when you were in your own bubble? You snapped out when you heard Mina yell your name. "Y/NNNN!!!" "Ah! Oof-" she tackled you into the ground. "We saw each other at school." You said confused at her excitement.

"I know! But~ I like to see you!" She said enthusiastically. You felt happy someone cared. WHY IS TODAY SO DEPRESSING!? You both find the rest of the girls and head out.

(??? POV)

I started my search a long time ago. I miss my big sister. Though I think her appearance changed from fire hydrant red to h/c. Her eyes still have spirals though I'm sure of it. "Let's go over to Hot Tropic, Y/N."

Y/N? Is that her? "Oh! Ok!" I can recognize that voice!

I found her.

(Y/N POV)

Me and Jirou went to Hot Tropic. I like it here so I can get some anime stuff. Plus it gives me ideas for designs I could try. Jirou finds a choker and I find an adorable plushie that I couldn't resist.

We paid for our stuff, found Mina and went on our marry way. Then someone who looked an awful lot like me came into my vision. She had white hair and black eyes with red spirals. She was also a unicorn with the symbols of what's usually on a deck of cards as her cutiemark.

She walked up to us. "U-uhm. Hello. . ." Mina immediately sparkled, "You look like Y/N! (Ignore this if you have long hair) except longer hair!" That seemed to catch the girl off guard. Most likely the volume of Mina. "U-uhm yeah there's a reason f-for that. ." She gets more quiet as she talks.

I for some reason pat her head. She flinched until she looked up. I smiled as if saying 'it's okay!' Her mood changed.

 I smiled as if saying 'it's okay!' Her mood changed

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.