Chapter 22

~time skip~

"So today everyone has to give in the name of the agency they're going to" Almight stood at the front of the class "talk amongst yourselves while I get everything ready"
Everyone started talking.

"So who are you going to?" I asked Todoroki.
"My dad's" he sighed "but I can't complain, I'm choosing to go there, what about you?"
"I'm picking-"
"Oh yeah bird bitch"
"No I'm not picking Hawks, I'm picking Miriko"
"Really?"
"Yeah, she requested me and she could help me with my anger thing"
"What anger thing- oh"
"Mhmm"

"Everyone be quiet" Almight announced "so I'll go down the register and you need to tell me the agency" everyone said the agency they chose and we finished to the bell ringing "have a great weekend guys, I'll be here to say goodbye before you go to your internships next week" Almight left the class. We all got our stuff and left.
"What are you doing this weekend Y/n?" Mina asked linking arms with me.
"Nowhere, I'm still grounded remember" I sighed
"Oh yeah, it's sad that we can't even come over"
"Right, and all because of a little coding"
"You mean hacking"
"Yeah whatever" we walked to our cars "text me when you get home"
"I will" Mina got into Kirishima's car and they drove away.

The boys were leaning on my car.
"Hi cuties" I walked over to them.
"I can't believe we can't spend the weekend with you" Midoriya wrapped me in a hug.
"Yeah, well it's my fault" I laughed
"

Never get grounded again, living like this is hell" Bakugou said.
"Living like what?" I asked
"Because you're grounded, we can come see you so we have to do everything without you" Todoroki put his arm around Bakugou's waist. Bakugou instantly turned red.
"It's probably not even that bad" I laughed and unlocked my car.
"It really is" Bakugou said "do you know when you won't be grounded?"
"My mum said when she tells-"
"Y/n you are on punishment, stop talking and go home" dad walked over with a smile "these past few days have been so good, I don't have to worry about my daughter getting pregnant in my house" he laughed. The boys scoffed.
"Ok I'm going now" I kissed their cheeks and turned to open my door. I was quickly pulled in a group hug.
"We love you" Midoriya whispered in my ear.
"I love you guys too" I smiled
"Good" Bakugou chuckled. They all kissed my face then let go of me. I got into my car.
"Call us when you get home" Todoroki said.
"I will" I started the car and left the parking lot.

I started blasting music as I drove through the streets. I heard faint police sirens in the background. I turned down my music and slowed down. I pulled over and the police car parked behind me. The man walked over to my window and I rolled it down.
"How may I help you sir?" I asked.
"Did you know how fast you were going miss?" He asked
"I was going 35 mph"
"Exactly in a 40 mph area"
"Ok..."
"Licence and registration" he glared at me. I gave him the paperwork "so you're 16"
"Yeah"
"Can you step out of the car for me?"
"What? Why?"
"Miss don't question me and step out of the car"
"I'm not getting out of the car until you tell me why"
"You-" he swung open the door and unbuckled my seat belt.
"Wtf are you doing" I tried swatting him away but he latched onto me and dragged me out of the car and onto the ground. I struggled as he tried to put handcuffs on me.

"WHAT TF ARE YOU DOING!" Dad ran over to us "GET OFF MY DAUGHTER" dad pushed the officer off of me "are you Ok Y/n?" He helped me up.
"Sir your daughter was- she was-"
"I wasn't doing anything wrong" I snapped at him "you dragged me out of my car"
"You're driving a stolen vehicle" the officer said
"No tf I'm not, in fact where was the car stolen from?" I crossed my arms.
"I uh from-"
"Fucking dumb bitch" I dusted off my uniform. I looked back up and the officer was staring at me "what?"
"You look so familiar- wait are you Y/n L/n"
"Did you even look at my license?"
"I uh"
"Pathetic" I picked up all of my documents and put them back in my car "I'm going home now" I turned to my dad.
"You still have cameras hidden in your car right?" Dad glared at the officer.
"Yes why?" I answered
"Someone is about to lose their job" dad laughed "I'll see you at home sweetie"
"Ok bye" I got back into my car and put on seatbelt while my window rolled back up. I started the car and drove away from the situation.