𝟗

Damiano and Ethan leave the hotel and drive to the location where Victoria and Thomas are already waiting for them.
The sun is burning down the sky but Damiano still is cold and is happy he decided to wear a hoodie although everyone else is wearing short clothes and is staring at him. The drive is silent. Ethan is sleeping like he usually does on car rides and Damiano looks out of the window with his headphones in the ears blasting music. Right now Sweet Creature by Harry Styles is playing.

The streets are crowded with cars, it seems like everyone wants to go out right now and the 20-minute drive quickly turns into a 2 hour one. Damiano is annoyed and angry. He still had hope, that they would manage to finish all of their appointments faster than planned so they would go back to the hotel earlier and he's still able to see Luna, but with the streets like this, no hope is left.

Victoria and Thomas are stressed out because of the complaining photographer they have to deal with.
Both of them try to call and text Ethan and Damiano more than a hundred times but without a result. I mean it's no surprise: Ethan is sleeping and Damiano declines everything.

Everyone is annoyed: the magazine company, the photographer, the Uber driver, Thomas, Victoria and Damiano, and Ethan is just sleeping, unaware of everything that's happing right now.

After 2 long hours, Damiano and Ethan finally arrive at the location. They were meant to be here at 8 am and now it's 11 am. Damiano wakes up Ethan, pays their driver and they both walk toward Thomas and Victoria who are waiting outside of the studio.

"Where the hell have you been?! We called you like a thousand times" an angry Victoria shouts

Ethan takes a look at his phone:

"oh yeah looks like you did I just saw it sorry I was asleep"

"and what about you Damiano," she asks him.

"no connection and we were stuck in the traffic" he answers without even looking at her

To everyone's surprise, she believes him, they all enter the photo studio and now Victoria starts to feel guilty that she shouted at them.

"oh and I'm sorry I shouted earlier. Nobody can influence traffic but I guess I just had to let out my aggressions since this photographer is getting on our nerves for the past hour"

Ethan gives her a side hug and answers:
"It's fine everyone has to let out aggression sometimes"

Now that they're all finally here Damiano and Ethan go to hairs and make-up to get ready and put their outfits on.
They're all wearing matching red and black suits without shirts underneath and they look fine as hell.

Victoria and Thomas already did their solo shoots and now it's Ethans and Damianos turn. Ethan goes first and after 10 minutes they have everything they need. Now it's Damianos turn and nothing seems to work. Damiano is distracted by his lack of sleep, can't concentrate and the photographer isn't happy with the results. After about 45 minutes they still don't have anything good and they all agree to just take the best one so far.

The last shoot is the group shooting. One of the pictures they planned on shooting does include puppies. The puppies enter the room and stumble over their own feet while trying to reach the band who are all already sitting on the ground.

One of the puppies, a German Shepherd, instantly walks over to Damiano and sits down in his lap and suddenly all of the aggression and annoyance leave his body. He smiles at the little puppy and starts petting it with one hand while the other hand pets a black Labrador.

The shooting is great. They take amazing pictures and Damiano is finally able to concentrate. After the shooting, they have a break. Victoria, Thomas, and Ethan eat but Damiano just stays at the puppies and starts playing with all of them. Playing with them makes him happy and because of them, he's also able to successfully deal with all of the interview questions the magazine asks them.

If they all would have been on time in the morning they would have had a meeting with their management for the music video now but they decided to cancel it since it's already dark outside.

The drive back to the hotel took even longer than the one in the morning due to a heavy accident that happened right in front of them. The only difference was that Damianos mood lifted a lot and they jammed the whole drive home to 90s music.

It is almost midnight when they arrive at the hotel. The sky is clear and the streets are silent, but it's a comfortable silence.

All they want right now is sleep and Damiano probably needs it the most.
They are about to step into the elevator but the receptionist suddenly speaks up.

"Is anyone of you called Damiano?" he asks

They all turn around.

"yes that is me" Damiano answers "what wrong?" he asks confused

"Nothing is wrong" the receptionist replies "but a girl named Luna looked for you earlier and left this note" the receptionist hands Damiano a little piece of paper.

"Luna," Damiano says smiling admiring the little piece of paper in his hands 

_________________________________________

(903 words)

a/n

First of all I want to say a huge thank you to everyone reading voting or commenting on this.
This story is #1 in 5 categories I can't believe it.

I'm also sorry that his chapter was pretty much boring since it was just kind of a filler chapter but I hope you liked it anyways.

I hope you are all alright and don't forget to eat and drink something.