" Are you alright ? " he asked me sternly ,but I detected something else .

Worry .

" I-I think so ." I muttered as he extended a hand to me , to help me up .

I took his hand and he easily pulled me up , looking into my eyes for a moment , searching them . I looked down at the ground and he chuckled quietly to himself . 

" Are you sure you're alright ? " he asked one more time , handing me my stuff back , including my wallett .

I nodded . 
" Just a little shaken up ."

I looked over at the passed out man that had tried to rob me and shuddered . The guy noticed and looked as if he could beat the man even more then he already did . 
" Should we call the cops ? " I asked , worried .

He shook his head . 
" Nope . I already called them a moment ago while you were trying to gather your belongings . " he said.

For some reason , I believed him .

" Would you like me to walk you home . I don't know if it's a good idea for you to walk the rest of the way alone . " he more like said instead of offered .

I didn't want to inconvience him , but I was also very curious .

" That would be really nice of you . " I said , looking down .

He nodded as we started to walk toward my house with me leading the way and the guy , staying closely and protectively by my side .After a moment of silence,we bother looked at eachother .

" I didn't catch your name . " he said .

" Kathleen . Kathleen Swan . And you are ? " I asked him .

He ran a hand through his light hair and managed a small smile .

" Alek Aristov . " he said , with a hint of a British accent , but that certainly didn't fit his name .

I shrugged .

"  Thank you for saving me. " I said .

He nodded. 
" It was my pleasure to be able to help out  a beautiful woman . " he said .

I laughed and shook my head . We got to the door of my colonial style house and I was suddenly faced with the gut-wrentching feeling that I was alone . My mom was still working and she would be working late . My dad was out of town . It was just me . As if he senses my uneasiness , Alek took a step towards me , so that he as inches away from my face . 

" If you want , I can stay with you until someone you feel safe with comes . " he said , offering .

I nodded and then he gently brushed his lips against mine suddenly . It was different then kissing anyone else . I barely felt his lips brush over mine and it only lasted a second , but we stood like that for I don't know how long .

" I could make you something warm to drink . It's pretty chilly here . " I finally said .

He gave me a small smile .
" I'd like that . "

I nodded , clearing my throat as we walked inside . Hanging our coats in the coat closet , I walked into the kitchen and started to make some hot tea . 

" Uh , is tea alright with you ? " I asked him , not looking over my shoulder at him .

" Tea would be wonderful, thank you . " he said ,politely .

I really was honestly very curious about him, but I also didn't want to ask him a ton of questions . I didn't know him , but it felt like'd known him my whole life . After I was done with our tea , my hand was still trembling from everything that had happened . Alek noticed and walked over , gently putting his hand on mine . 
" I can carry it over to the table . " he said, looking down at our hands .

I looked down at them as well and slid my hand out from underneath of his , nodding . He grabbed our tea gracefuly and walked over , setting them down on the table , pulling my chair out for me . We sat down across from eachother and I didn't look up from my tea for awhile .

" Are you ok---- " I cut him off , but putting my hand up to stop him . 
" Please don't ask me if I'm okay . Because .... for the first time , I might not lie and say that I'm fine . " I said , shaking my head , looking down .

I didn't know why, but I wanted to be honest with him . About everything . He was a stranger ! What was wrong with me ! Danny would freak out . But yet ... it's like he WASN'T a stranger . He reminded me of someone . Jacob . But he was different too .

" Do you want to talk about it ? " he asked looking up at me with genuine concern .

" Why do I feel like .... " I trailed off .

He cocked an eyebrow . 
" Feel like what ? " he asked  , obviously wanting me to countinue. 
" Like I know you . Like I've known you all my life . Oh my God . I'm finally crazy . I've finally lost my mind . " I said , embarressed as I put my head in my hands .

" You're not crazy . " Alek said and for some reason I looked up .

He looked back down and cleared his throat . 
" Guess I just have one of those vibes . Is there someone you can call ? "he asked .

I shook my head. Danica was with her dad tonight . 
" I'll be fine . Thank you . " I said .

He nodded and got up , grabbing his jacket from the closet . I walked him to the front door and we both stood in silence for a moment.

" Do you mind if .... " he trailed off .

" What ? " I asked.

" Can I see you again ? " he suddenly asked and I knew from the look on his face that he regretted being so blunt .

" Sure. I'd ... like that . " I said , biting my lip .

He nodded with a small smile and walked out the door without another word . I walked back upstairs to my room and laid back on my bed , looking up at the ceiling with a small smile . 
" Alek ..... " I said with a smile .

I didn't bother looking at my phone full of missed calls from none other then Mr.Jacob Black .

---- Got ALOT of drama on the way .-----