✎.⌇ 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 • 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 *ೃ

+ double updates brought to you by aizawa's sleeping bag uwu

· · ─────── ·❁· ─────── · ·

"geez... what are those kids even doing..." aizawa murmured after he received a report from one of the robots from ground beta that two of his students: bakugo katsuki and midoriya izuku are fighting without permission and also past the curfew.

"wait." one stopped him from going out.

all might? "what?" aizawa asked with a frown. "it's midoriya and bakugo again, i heard they were fighting in the practice field..."

"yes... about that." all might started. "i've known those two since before they came to ua, and i've thought about them a lot. will you leave them to me?"

"i'll bring them back right away."

hmm? "fine, suit yourself." aizawa said and went back in his room.

he didn't think about it that much. after all, aizawa doesn't wanna think like todoroki that maybe the two was actually all might's children or something.

after finishing his documents, he went out of the building again to see if his students are coming back. an idea immediately popped in his head, so he took out his phone.

calling... y/n 🐾

· · ─────── ·❁· ─────── · ·

"to fight the night you finish the preliminary hero licensing exam- i'm glad you two are so energetic." aizawa sternly said, very pissed, while restraining his students with his binding item.

"aizawa, wait, hold up with the restraints! I'm the cause." all might chirped in panic.

"cause? of what?"

that immediately made the three flinch guiltily.

"young bakugo felt responsible for my retirement. he had to face the exam with those pent-up feelings, and in the end, his inferiority complex exploded." all might whispered.

"it was because i didn't realize and was negligent in his mental care... it was a fight brought about by the failure of adults."

"so they had no choice but to break the rules." aizawa sarcastically said.

"i'm here!" you exclaimed after entering the dorm's clinic.

that made the two students frozen. no!! the two cried.

"l/n, great timing." aizawa said and sighed. "scold the two for me."

"hah?! who- mido?! baku?!" you yelled again when you saw the two, bruised and wrapped with aizawa's scarf. both faces can't look at you properly, obviously guilty of something.