"Maybe."

       "On a count of three... two... one."

       And Scott was back.

       Physically.

       Because in front of them was standing a teenage Scott.

       "Guys? This doesn't feel right it."

       "Is that-"

       "Hold on-"

       "Is that Scott?"

       "Yes it's Scott." He was put back into the machine, but what returned wasn't much better.

      "Oh! My back!" It was now an older Scott.

       "Could we get a little space here?" Bruce asked, Allura and him running to see what' was going on.

       "This button here should be pressed-"

       "Can you being him back?" Steve asked, moving away from the machine.

       "We're working on it!" Bruce and Allura said simultaneously, both pressing buttons and checking information that only the two of them understood.

       Bruce hit the screen and Allura gaped at him.

       "No, no. Don't do that." She pulled the lever and then turned to see which Scott had returned.

       "It's a baby." Steve deadpanned.

       "I think they can see that, uncle Steve." Nadenka said, her eyes wide as she turned to her mom. "It's wasn't maybe. It is important!" She exclaimed loudly, waving her arms.

       "It's Scott!" Hulk pointed at him.

       "As a baby!" Steve replied.

       "Maybe we could keep him."

       "Nadenka!!" All the voices echoed.

       "This is chaos!" She exclaimed, covering her face with her hands as she shook her head.

       "Bring Scott back!" Steve ordered. Allura analyzed her surroundings slightly, before she finally came up with the instant, less dangerous solution.

       "Kill the power. It will reset. Kill the power." Allura ordered, hitting Bruce's arm. The man nodded at the idea.

       "When I say kill the power, kill the power."

       "Oh my god!" Natasha was heading to do it, but Bruce's order was too quick. So, Nadenka extended her hand and her abilities engulfed the lever. She then pulled her arm back and it killed the power.

       Natasha sent her a smile. "Thanks, kid."

       "Always, aunt Nat." She winked playfully, Natasha returning to see the final outcome.

       "Somebody peed my pants."

       And, Scott was back.

       "I bet on the baby." "It was the elder." Nadenka and Pietro said at the same time, respectively. Then, they fist bumped.

       "I don't know if it was baby me, or old me." He told the two younger members. "Or... just me, me."

       Silence.

       "TIME TRAVEL!" Hulk exclaimed happily.

       Allura sighed, Steve shook his head in disbelief and Natasha rolled her eyes. Pietro and Nadenka just smirked.

       "I see this as an absolute win!"

       Allura saw that Steve was heading out and took off her glasses, placed them on the table and then followed him, catching up to him easily.

       "This went well." Allura said.

       "Define well." Steve said, raising an eyebrow.

       "Well.... he's alive." The strawberry blonde shrugged, before she huffed and checked her book.

       "Anything in there that can help?" Steve asked, looking away as he respected her privacy.

       "You can look. It's fine. It's just calculations, theories and possibilities. Which, are endless, but I know a few." Steve chuckled.

       "I appreciate the permission. But I will understand nothing anyway." Allura smiled at him, the two arriving outside and standing; just being calm for a second, taking in the fresh air.

       Steve placed his hands on his hips and the strawberry blonde could see that he was overthinking; after all, she was quite an expert at the 'sport'

       "I just- what if it doesn't work?" Steve asked quietly, Allura sighing and looking at the ground for a second.

       "It will work. It has to. This is the closest we've been, and I believe Scott came back after five years for a reason." Allura responded, mostly thinking out loud. "This book is covered with plans and ways that I've come up with in the past years, and I know that nothing comes close to this."

       "How do you know?"

       "Because I think I know what went wrong. I just need someone to confirm my theory."

       It seemed like it was meant to be, like Allura had said. It seemed that everything truly happened an developed in the strange and sometimes beautiful ways it did for a reason

       Because in that moment, Tony Stark's car approached them in the distance, and everything Allura hoped was that he knew something.

       That he knew how to make it work.

This part in the movie was so chaotic! Honestly! Allura and Bruce make quite the team, and Steve and Allura honestly have me shook, I love their friendship so much!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you so much for reading!

Stay safe!

- evanescence2016