part - 22🌧

It was hafsa's rukhsati today.
Hafsa's in-laws were based in London hence they were going to do all the ceremonies in London but due to zuberi's Persuation that it was the first wedding of their house...let them do atleast rukhsati here.

The entire Zuberi mansion was a mess... Everyone were running here and there... Men were running with their kurtas to get them ironed... Girls were busy in finding the matching jewelries and rushing for parlours... Ladies were checking all bags of hafsa and adding all the necessary things for the function and also keeping the gold jewelry in one place.

Daadajaan was ready at 5 pm itself and sat in Hall shouting at everyone kabse keh raha hoon... Tayar hone ko lekin nahi... Mardon ko itni deri kyun ho rahi hai bhai .. Ek aad kurta hi toh daalna hai... Ladkewaale intezaar karte hue acha nahi lagta... Jaldi karein khawateen bhi... Function aaj hi hai.
(Since when I am telling everyone to get ready...but no one wants to listen...why are men taking so much time...you just have to put on a kurta that's it..groom side people waiting for us doesn't look good..and ladies the function is today itself)

Everyone were banging their heads on walls due to continuous calls of daadajaan.

After sometime sahir came and said kya daadajaan aap bhi... Function 9 baje se hai... Abhi sirf 6 hi baje hai... Thora ready shedy hone dein... Aaj aapki pota bahu dekhegi toh pehli nazar mein pyaar hona chahiye na.. Hai ki nai.
(What daadajaan...function is from 9pm ...its still 6 pm...let us get ready...who knows your grand daughter in law will see me today and fall in love on first sight)

Daadijaan came from behind and hit sahir's arm saying tera toh dimag hi kharab hai... Aur ye kya rangeen sadri daal li... Sober sa rang nahi mila...
(You mind is spoiled completely...and what are you wearing...what color is this..didn't you get a simple color)

Sahir spoke yeh fashion hai daadijaan... Aap nahi jaanti...
(It's fashion daadijaan.. You don't know)

Daadijaan replied khoob jaanti hoon mai sab.. Roz ba Roz langoor(baboon - animal) hote jaa raha hai iss mue fashion ke chakkar mein.
(I know everything very well...day by day you are looking like a baboon in these stupid fashion drama)

Daadajaan laughed at sahir ...ayn and saif also joined daadajaan and teased sahir... Sahir sulked like a kid for being grilled.

Everyone reached the banquet hall

Everyone reached the banquet hall... The decor looked ethereal.
The lightings was mind blowing...
Food section looked clean and elegant...all types of foods were placed in trays and containers with service staff.
Everything was perfect... Zuberi's were happy with the results.

Guests started to come... Girls stood at entrance welcoming everyone... While boys were making sure everyone were comfortable... Elders were meeting all the guests... After sometime Hafsa was made to sit on stage...qurat and eshaal on her sides while afaf was meeting her friends.