Fate too

(Drug warning, like the last one)

Dream's POV
I open my eyes painfully, looking at my arms that had bruises and blood decorating them. I sat up feeling a sharp pain in my back, almost like...
My thoughts trailed off and my mind went to a thousand dark places. Who did this?! I thought, and how could Techno drop that low. Then I saw George making tea and calmed down a bit.
"Hey George." I said groggily, head still hurting from last night's high.
"Clay!" He exclaimed softly and threw his arms around me. I jumped from the sudden contact.
"Um George..., what happened last night?" I asked hoping that nothing stupid happened after I got shot up. He laughed and pulled back a bit.
"Well Clay, you came into this room extremely high. Then we took care of each other, and went to bed." I shook my head.
"George... my back hurts. It usually only hurts after-" I couldn't finish before he started again.
"After you've been fucked." He said and looked at me with a huge grin on his face, I breathed a sigh of relief.
"Okay! It was you! I feel better now." He got up and handed me a cup of tea.
"Here, it will help your back at least." He smirked and I took the cup from him, sticking my tongue out at him.
He sat next to me and stroked my back, massaging it gently, "how are you feeling today? Besides the back." I sucked my teeth and smiled at him.
"As good as anyone coming down off of a near lethal dose of a chemical would feel I guess." I said and sipped my tea.
"Do you remember anything they did to you?" He asked.
"First I tried to fight back. I got a swing in on one of his bodyguards, then they held me down to give me my first shot. After that it's a bit fuzzy." I responded, "I'm just glad to see you again."

Our moment got interrupted by Techno bursting through the door.
"Rise and shine!" He yelled and looked at us, "oh good, you're already up. Time to go." He said and took George's leg band off, and grabbed his arm.
"Wait! Where are you taking me!" George screamed.
"It's your turn." Techno said and I got up, pushing Techno off of George.
"Oh Dream, You insist on fighting all the time! That's why I've been saving this." He reached his hand into his pocket and pulled out a controller. As he presses a button, I feel a surge of pain go down my spine. I fall to the ground and it stopped; George picked my torso off the ground and hugged me.
"You want to fight too George?"
"No! Stop!" He lets me go after placing me gently on the mattress, "I'll go. I won't fight." He said and I tried to stop him. He left with Techno, leaving me to simmer.
I was no longer sad for myself, I was angry about George. How could Techno bring him here, George didn't do anything. I kicked down the door to see a larger, stronger gentleman guarding me. He pushes me back inside and puts a hand on my neck, reaching for some kind of communication tool in his pocket. I had to think fast.
"Tighter~!" I moaned and his grip loosened enough to allow me to kick him in the balls. He doubled over and I ran out, dodging everything stealthily and reaching the door.

As I ran, I thought about who I could trust in this situation. Obviously George's family was out of consideration, my friends are either still being paid by Techno or are laying low, most cops won't listen to me at all anymore. Then I thought about someone that I could probably go to, but I didn't know if I had the strength to do so.
I sighed and ran for their house, hoping that everything will go according to plan. I got to their house and knocked on the door. One of them answered,
"Clay? What are you-" I cut him off.
"Karl! Where's Nick?" I spoke loudly.
"Um.. he's in our bedroom. But-"
I cut him off again, "good, thank you." I said and charged in to see him hiding under the covers, obviously naked.
"Woah Clay! Knock next t-"
"Nick, it's about George." Karl stood in the doorway and Nick scoffed.
"George hates me now, why would I help him." I thought for a second, my mind drawing a blank.
"Well... okay maybe it's not about George. But do you know Techno?" Nick perked up,
"Clay, you better not be messing with me."
"I'm not! He is holding George hostage and testing heroine on people without consent." I inform him. Nick sighed and turned to Karl.
"Karl, I'm so sorry. This only happens once in a lifetime." Karl shook his head and walked away. I stood there confused.
"I can take you right to them." I said to Nick.
"Good let me get a squad together." Nick said.