Meet the Modern era, Taisho!

"So..." Y/n started, "Why are you all wearing haoris? I mean..."
Mitsuri and Rengoku glanced at each other, then Rengoku said,
"Well, you can say... we're from another era..."

That stopped Y/n, and Shinobu, who was busy looking around, ran into her.
(Lmao-)

"Wait, what do you mean, you're from another era?"
Y/n loved fiction and fantasy, but she never knew and believed it's real.

"Uhm, well, we're from the Taisho era... and we did not know how we got here..." Mitsuri mumbled.

Y/n stared at her for a while, then she remembered she always wanted to meet figurines from the past or go to the past, when she was a child of course.

"Oh, i see." She frowned. It also explained why they were dressed like that, but it doesn't explain why their hair had different colors.

Giyuu studied her and said, "You are rather taking this calmly, Y/n"

"A-ah? Oh yeah, i've always imagined i'd time travel and meet people from the past, so this is quite... well, a little bit of a change for me..." Y/n laughed shyly.
'But to be honest... this is quite a big change for me...' She added in her mind.

"Oh, alright, well, can you tell us things about this place, time, era, year, etc.?" Shinobu asked, she had a worried look that made her look like she was thinking Y/n was losing it.

"Ah, yes of course, uhm... this world has improved (oh really?)..." Y/n started.

(Muichiro Pov)
'The sky is blue... not as blue as before... people must have polluted this world with dust...'

(Mitsuri Pov)
'Aaah! What is that animal? Its so cute!'
(She's referring to a rabbit, but Y/n can't pick it up, she was busy telling the others about the world-)

(Sanemi Pov)
'Ugh, when can we go back, this woman is starting to annoy me!' (Oh how sad...)

(Gyomei Pov)
'This is calming... i wish i saw what's happening...'
(I Know TT)

"...anddd thats pretty much it..." Y/n had stop talking.

"Ah, well this is a nice world, Y/n san, but it doesn't sound so peaceful..." Shinobu gave her an apologetic smirk.

"Y-yeah." Y/n stopped, she did not realize she was already in front of her house. "Oh look... we're here..."

Y/n's place was a 2nd story house with 1 bedroom, 2 guest rooms, 1 bathroom, a pool, a kitchen and dining room, a living room with a tv, and uh... a garden.

They entered and the other's eyes were wide as they took in the scene.

(Omg my story is so bad-)

"Uhm... make yourself at home...?"

(This shall be short, since i got no energy and motivation, my motivation keeps 'slipping out of my grasp')
(And also because this story is so bad-)
(I'll just make a KNY oneshot now bye-)