697 - How Did I End Up Here? (4)

For a moment, there was a brief silence in the room.

During that silence, starting with Raon, Cale looked at the people in this room one by one.

And he realized.

' I forgot it for a moment.'

How vicious were these four beings that now surrounded him. And now they were asking Cale what he was going to do alone in the temple.

'Nope. It's not just these four. '

The back of Cale's neck was getting cold.

'Besides these four, On and Hong also noticed something. No, if On and Hong know about it, there is a high possibility that Ron and Beacrox know about it too. And if Ron and Beacrox know'

As his field of thoughts gradually expanded, Cale seemed to become more distracted.

- Keke.

The ancient power of the Sound of Wind laughed loudly.

Anyway, Cale imagined something for a moment.

'What if I told them the whole truth?'

That he must stab his heart with a root dagger given by the World Tree in order to destroy the rings of life of White Star with that bloody root dagger.

Only then will he be able to stop White Star's infinite ring of reincarnation.

Oh, and by the way, the World Tree said that the act of stabbing my heart will be beneficial to me.

What if I said these things?

'... I can only think of two things.'

The first was to find another way without allowing the root dagger to be used at all.

The second was Cale stabbing the root dagger while everyone who knew the truth was watching. 

In the second situation, it was obvious how his teammates would react.

'Human! I'll see if you're really okay! I-I'll burn the World Tree!'

'Cale-nim ... I can't believe in the World Tree.'

'Ah. This is a legend! I no longer have any reason to believe in God. There is already a God in front of me.'

Ughh. 

Cale got goosebumps. The last one he thought of involuntarily was Clopeh. When it comes to Clopeh Sekka, the moment he knows all of this, he could come off like a madman saying that and stabbing his heart.

Finally, Cale made a decision.

'Let's hide it'

That is the only way.

"What are you trying to do?"

Well. Let's pretend this is as it is.

"I am the only one who has actually encountered the Sealed God. So even if a variable occurs in the temple due to the Sealed God, I'll be able to deal with it."

Eruhaben's eyes narrowed. The Dragon's eyes looked cruel, but Cale desperately pretended not to notice his gaze.

"And above all, reaching the end of the temple is not just a matter of strength, is it?"