About The Story

Hello! :)

This story is the third story in the Change Series.

If you want to read only this... then you can proceed but if you will read the whole series, I suggest you read the Change Series #1 and Change Series #2 first... this story contains spoilers of Series 1 and Series 2.

Change Series Chronological Order
1. We're Only Getting Older
2. Running After Your Heart
3. The World Could Die
4.
5.

DISCLAIMER: This story doesn't mean to disrespect any profession, all professions are noble. The plot and ideas are all because of the author's imagination.

Please note that all the names, characters, businesses, schools, places, events and incidents in this story are all fictional. Whatever similarities you may encounter in real-life or actual persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental.

This story might include strong language and scenes that could be disturbing to certain readers. Read at your own risk.

I hope you will stay with me until the end of the series.

You can follow me on twitter and tiktok for updates.
@chasmicsoul

Happy reading! :)

P. S. This is the unedited version so bear with me if there are a lot of typographical error, the edited version will be on the book.

Love,
Tin