𝟓

It's the next day and today they decided to take a day off. Victoria and Thomas want to go to the beach which is supposed to have turquoise blue water and white sand. Ethan wants to discover the little traditional Italian village they are currently staying in and Damiano just wants to stay in the hotel and chill, at least that's what he tells the others.

They all try to convince him to come with any of them because staying in the hotel is really boring but nothing can change his opinion.

"Bye have fun in the boring hotel"
Victoria shouts before she and Thomas leave.

"You sure you want to stay in here and not join me? The weather is amazing and I bet the village is too" Ethan asks Damiano one last time before leaving as well.

"Yes, I'm sure I just need a day for myself and process everything that happened the last days. I hope you have fun and please take some pictures you can show me later" Damiano replies

"Of course I will, anyway since you don't want to join me bye Damiano, hope it won't be too boring" Ethan waves to Damiano and leaves as well.

After Ethan is completely out of sight Damiano sprints up into his room and takes a shower. After that, he puts on some black pants, his black leather shoes with the little heel, and some kaki green half-buttoned shirt.
He also puts on some chains, which can completely be seen due to the fact that his shit is unbuttoned. This also makes all of his chest tattoos visible. After that, he puts on all of his rings and the pearl earrings he always wears for special events cause today is gonna be special.

He grabs his brown leather journal in which he always writes his lyrics, or at least keeps the papers he writes them on, and walks outside.

Of course, he's not gonna stay in the hotel the whole the but he can't tell the rest, that he plans on staying in this coffee shop the whole day because they would definitely get suspicions and Damiano is pretty sure they already have, but that's something he couldn't care less about.

He walks on the same streets he walked on the last two days and he gets weird looks from the people like always but today he actually notices them because he thought about his outfit a lot simply to have something to talk about with Luna later.

Damiano is nervous which is unusual but also excited. To calm his nerves he takes out a cigarette and lights it up.
He takes a deep breath, and he inhales and exhales the smoke like it's the air he needs for living.
Yes, he knows smoking is bad for health but he started because of a stupid party dare when he was younger and now it's impossible to stop.

Damiano already can see the coffee shop in the distance and now he only has to hope that Luna is working.
He opens the door and there she is, her face facing the wall as usual.

The coffee shop is empty, it's only Luna and Damiano. He is surprised that the little clock didn't ring this time when he entered the shop like the last time but this also means Luna doesn't know he's standing right behind her.

"hm hm" Damiano raises his voice with a huge smile painted on his face

Luna winces turns around and looks immediately into Damiano's brown eyes. She only realizes now how beautiful they are. But that doesn't change the fact that she knows absolutely nothing about him which is weird because in a little village everyone knows everything about each other and Damiano scares her.

"What a surprise you're here again," Luna says annoyed

"I mean I literally told you yesterday I would come again" Damiano smiles

"Yeah but I never thought you would actually do it, anyway same as always?" Luna asks

"well no today I just want one plain black coffee" Damiano smiles

"oh no did your friends leave you alone" Luna makes fun of Damiano

"Actually, I wanted to be alone"

Luna doesn't answer and starts making the coffee. She is about to pour everything in the To-Go cup as always but Damiano has different plans.

"wait Luna" Damiano interrupts her

"what?" Luna asks annoyed

"I'm drinking my coffee here today," Damiano says with the biggest smirk on his lips

Luna turns around and looks Damiano dead in the eyes:

"Please tell me you're joking"

"well I'm not" Damiano grins

"omg please no this can't be true what the hell did I do that I have to be in the same room as you," Luna says nervously

"I think it's more like a present. You know there are a lot of boys and girls that would do anything to be in a room alone with me and you get it for free. You should be happy about it.
But why are you so nervous?
I'm not gonna murder you?" Damiano laughs

"I- I- I doubt that there a people that would even want to be in the same country as you and I'm nervous because you scare me. Everything about you is scary, your outfit, your name the fact that I don't know you, everything." Luna answers nervous while giving Damiano his coffee

"Thanks," he says and pays.

He takes a seat at one of the tables that's near the window but you can see the counter perfectly which means he can observe Luna.

"You know the fact that we don't know each other can easily be changed," Damiano says after sitting down and opening his brown leather journal.

"Oh hell no. There are a million things I would rather do than talking to you" Luna says, turns around again, and continues working

Damiano starts thinking about Luna.
Her voice, eyes, humor, everything is perfect and the fact, that she doesn't want him at all makes her kind of cute. Damiano just smiles at the ground and that's because he doesn't notice that Luna is looking at him too.

"You know as scary as I think your outfit is, it suits you," Luna says shy

Damiano looks at her:

"did you just compliment me?" he smirks

"What?! no, not at all. I just said that your outfit suits you bit that doesn't change the fact that you're scary as fuck." Luna replies embarrassed

"well thank you anyway I guess. Your uniform does suit you well too" Damiano answers

"pfff, I think you need glasses this uniform is the ugliest thing I ever saw" Luna responds and returns back to work.

Damiano also starts working or more like he starts writing because that is his work. It's still surreal that he is able to call this his job, but it is true.

A couple of hours pass. Damiano wrote a lot of good lyrics while Luna served some of the customers. It's noon when Damiano realizes that he's actually quite hungry. He can't leave tho, he wants to look at Luna non-stop. He probably won't be able to eat anything until the coffee shop closes but that's okay, at least he's next to Luna.

Because of all his thinking, he didn't even notice that Luna just sat down across from him.

_________________________________________

(1227 words)

a/n

First of all, thank you so much for over 900 reads and over 60 votes this is insane if you think bout the fact that I only started this yesterday.

I hope you like this chapter and the next is probably coming later today.

Take care of yourself and don't forget to drink something <3