26

-george pov-

after blocking him i felt happy. i felt relieved. i finally didn't have to worry about clay anymore. i could finally move on with life and forget about all of this.

i wouldn't want to remember it anyways. if i could, i wish i could completely wash it out of my memory. i wanted to completely forgot about this last month and what clay had put me through.

i decided to go to sleep to forget about all of this.
i plugged my phone in and began to drift off to sleep.

when i woke up i felt weird. it felt like i had no worries in the world. and the best part about that is that i didn't.

i sat up from my bed and began to get ready for school. i knew school was going to be hell today. especially because i had classes with clay. i knew he was going to try and talk to me. thankfully though, sapnap said he'd go to the library with me.

the ride to school was awkward. neither carter or i talked, nor did we want to. we stayed silent the entire time.

once we arrived at school i rushed my way in to find sapnap, obviously trying to avoid clay.

i found sapnap in the hallway and quickly walked towards him. "hey sapnap, can you do me a favor?"

"sure, what is it?"

"stay with me in the library today, and help me stay away from clay."

"uh sure? can i ask why or..."

"i'll explain it later, alone."

he nodded in response.

sapnap and i both made our way to first period. this class was always boring, all of them were. like always, i sat there and didn't listen. sapnap always tutored me later on anyways.

the bell rang and everyone made their way to second period, math. math was definitely one of my least favorite classes. since it was the hardest i had to pay attention. hardly anyone in the class was passing. only a few students were, which were basically all the teachers pets.

a while later and class was finally dismissed. i pulled out my phone to text sapnap about lunch. seeing i'm not going to sit next to clay for an hour.

sapnap

go to the library

i'm already here

i made my towards the library and walked around until i found sapnap. once i finally found him i pulled out the chair next to him and sat down.

"start explaining, we don't have much time."

"we have an hour...?" i questioned.

"what i meant is we don't have long until clay comes here."

"you want the entire backstory?"

"yes," he replied.

"okay so, i go to party and clays there. he gets dared to go hit on someone and of course he picked me. after that we started hanging out really often, and somethings might have happened during that-"

"you guys did what?!" he interrupted.

"no! not that you freak! basically we kissed everytime we saw eachother, then eventually we started dating."

a shocked expression formed on sapnaps face.
i forgot that i never told sapnap. i silently laughed at sapnaps reaction.

"anyways," i laughed. "i later found out that it was all a dare for him to get me to fall in love with him. then he had to break my heart after i fell in love with him, and so i avoided him for awhile. then i was fucking dumb and felt bad, so i forgave him. then yesterday carter told me that this isn't his first time doing this. so now i fucking hate his guts and want to stay away from him," i smiled.

"i- what..." his eyes still wide.

"yeah so...know we are avoiding him."

"and when did this happen?" he said with a blank expression.

"uhm.. in the span of three weeks."

"what?! why didn't you tell me this?"

"i don't know..." i said with a straight face.

minutes had passed and sapnap was still in shock. the expression on his face would change slightly, but it was mostly stayed the same. his eyes were wide and his jaw was dropped.

i looked over at sapnap and laughed, "i didn't think you'd react like that."

"how'd you expect me to react?! i just found out my bestfriend had a boyfriend, and only told me after you guys broke up."

"i would've told you, but i had to come out first. then after i came out everything just went wrong."

sapnaps phone went off in his pocket causing him to jump slightly. he reached for his phone and looked at the notification.

he made a ":/" face as he read the notification. i shrugged it off and pulled out my phone to scroll through twitter.

"uhm, george..."

i looked up from my phone. "yeah?"

"clays texting me, and wants to talk to you."

"give me the phone."

i grabbed sapnaps phone out of his hand and read the previous messages clay had sent him.

clay
is george with you?
can you give him the phone?

i guess???

thanks

i finished reading what clay had said, and began typing out a response.

it's george, wtf do you want?

i just want to talk. and ik you don't want to see me so i wanted to text you.

doesn't really make a difference. talk.

i saw the bubble appear on the screen meaning he was typing. i waited for the message to send, even though it took awhile.

i'm so sorry. yeah, what carter said was true. this isn't the first time this has happened. except this isn't really the same as the others. yeah, i do like you. and obviously i don't like being in this position. it sucks, george. it fucking sucks. and the reason i actually went along with the dare is because i was trying to distract myself. i was just trying to distracting myself from someone else who has been fucking with me for months now. and it obviously worked.

clay, that makes no sense. you were trying to distract yourself from someone so you go and fuck with someone else? are you okay? do you hear how stupid that sounds? i don't want your shit ass excuses. the damage was already done. i'm sure you'd be a lot happier with the person you were trying to distract yourself from. maybe you should go and see them instead.

george i don't like them anymore. please can we work things out?

no fuck off. go have your other hoes fall in love with you or something.

i handed sapnap his phone back trying to hold in a laugh. he looked at his phone, which caused his eyes to widen at the long paragraphs.

"yeah, you can just block him," i laughed.