𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐄 𝟏𝟗

-----THE LAST ROUTE-----

Yachi POV

Me and y/n chan are currently spending our new years together in her mansion, we are currently at her balcony. " You look cute in your kimono " Y/n chan complimented.

" I- thank you" I said looking away. " Don't look away from me i want to see your face" Y/n hugged me from behind making me startled.

" I'm lucky to have a cute girlfriend like you" She broke the hug and sat down on a bench. I can feel my face heating up more than ever as i sat down a little away from her.

' i never thought that y/n will pick me among the boys that confessed to her, but still i never got the chance to say i love you back at her ' i thought fumbling my fingers.

" Please come sit close to me, i mean never-mind! " I panicked. " Do you know that I can hear you too." She chuckled scooting closer to me.

It's almost midnight and i have to tell her before a new year arrive. " What's bothering you?" She asked in a worried tone.

" It's just! Your eyes so bright, they make my heart flutter. Lost in the view of sparkling color, with you and me, our dreams are soon in reach. please take my hand alright, I won’t let you feel lost or alone. " I offered my hand to her in which she gladly accepted the warm of her hand is so soothing.

" Let’s start the new years right and Valentine’s in sight! " I gleamed. " Making really early plans?" She chuckled. " Gotta be prepare by all I can!" I said with determination, i looked at her watch and it's almost time!

" Let us make most of every moment. This whole new year, we’ll never forget! Forget about tomorrow, the moment is now. And throw away the doubts that we have somehow. Enjoy the moment here or the time will be through.  " I said looking into her eyes that's looking at mine with sincerity. The count down of the people are already starting i have to do this fast.

" And summon up our courage with all our might. There’s no more time to waste, here’s what I must convey, today will be the day that I’ll honestly say. " I said the fire works began to shoot up the sky but her gaze never left mine.

And the new year occur and this year I'll definitely say.

"That I love you"

A/n note:

This concludes the last route.
I'm sorry that this is all the routes that i can do.
And i hope you all enjoyed the routes that i created for all of you.