Chapter 6

First kiss

"I'll be right back,I'm going to check on Olivia" I said to Mattheo,who was sitting next to me on the sofa in the living room

I walked up to her room,"Olivia" I knocked on the door,she didn't,without thinking twice I walked inside the room,seeing her sleeping peacefully,with dry tears on her cheeks.

But I'm also thinking,how a person can sleep so much,but she probably doesn't sleep very well,you know,she got tear apart from her family.

I notice she was mumbling something through her sleep,I took the towel off her forehead,and listened carefully,she sounded scared,she had sweat on her forehead,and she was turning back and forth.

"Mom please don't leave me" she mumbled,oh."mom please wake up,please don't go,please" she whimpered through her words,I don't want to scare her.I took my hand,folding it with hers,and rubbed my thumb against the back of her hands.

I tried to relax her,she seemed like she's relaxing,"mom wake up,please,don't leave me alone in this dark world,please" she mumbled and whimpered,maybe I should wake her up,maybe I should comfort her,tell her that she is not alone.

"Olivia" I shook her,"hey Olivia,wake up" I whispered slightly,she woke up and gasped,"hey,hey,it's ok,I'm here" I pulled her into my chest,fuck what is wrong with me.

She cried into my chest,maybe she didn't even noticed it was me,"you're ok,I'm here,let it all out" she kept crying quietly,she needs it,but I don't really like it.

It reminds me of my Sadie,my beautiful Sadie,she was my little princess,people always said that I can't love,but believe me I do,I didn't knew how,until Sadie came into my life.

She was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen,she had a bright green eyes,with a shade of blue,pale skin,and a long brown hair,a long wavy brown hair,I was addicted to her,she was my world.

It broke me down seeing her,laying there with no heart beat,her skin was paler then usual,her eyes didn't open,and she didn't had that beautiful smile on her face,shit,stop Tom,she's in a better place now.

I didn't even notice Olivia stopped crying,she fell asleep,I slightly laid her on bed,I kissed her forehead,which was boiling,but I don't care,maybe she think that I don't care about her,I do care about her,she just don't see it.

I quietly shut her door and walked downstairs,"did she fell asleep?" Mattheo asked,"yes,poor girl,she was mumbling things about her mother" I said,feeling a bit sad for her,"anyway,I'm meeting with Theo today,I'll see you when I'll come back" I rolled my eyes.

"What a wonderful brother you are" he smirked,I sigh,I'm not planing much today,I'll just watch a movie,until I feel like going to bed.

I didn't really slept,the only thing I thought about was my parents,and,and how I felt safe in Toms arms.

No,no,I can't think that,he's my 'god-brother' or whatever,I just,I just need some water.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen,seeing Tom in the living room,he didn't saw me,so I tip toed  to the kitchen,hoping Tom won't hear me.

But as I'm so lucky,he caught me "hey why aren't you asleep" I rolled my eyes and turned to look at him,"I just want some water" I whispered slightly.

He nodded "are you ok,you mumbled things about you mom while you slept" oh,he was looking at me sleeping "y-yeah,just dreamed about her" I smiled.

He stroked my hair,"I'm serious now Olivia,if you need anything,if you need to talk to anyone,don't hesitate,I mean it" fuck,why does he look extremely hot right now.

He standing there,towering over me,without a shirt,his abs are very and I mean very visual to see,his curly hair falling on his forehead,and his greenish blueish eyes are sparkling in the dark.

"Done staring?" he smirked "uh- what,no,I wasn't staring at you" he chuckled "sure about that?" He whispered in my ear,slowly kissing my jaw,oh fucking hell.

"T-Tom" he kept going down my neck "don't resist,I know you want it" I breathed heavily,feeling his soft lips leaving wet kisses on my neck.

He stopped for a second,only to look in my eyes,I didn't break eye contact,I felt him looking at my lips,until they suddenly connected with mine.fuck.

My eyes were wide open,I didn't kissed back,I pulled away "I-I don't want y-you to get sick" I lied and smiled slightly,"it's ok" he said caressing my cheek,"I'll see you tomorrow morning" I walked over to the kitchen,filling a cup with water and drinking it.

"If you need anything,or your headache came back,or you're throwing up call me ok,please Olivia,don't get shy" I nodded "t-thank you".

I walked back upstairs,what the fuck just happened,I did not just kissed the Tom Riddle,Fuck,Fuck,Fuck,shit,what the fuck is wrong with you Olivia.

Fuck,I-,I can't believe myself,Olivia Sofia Wilson,get yourself fixed up and relax,it's just a kiss,it won't happen again,maybe,his lips was so freaking soft,Olivia shut the fuck up.

Just get into bed,and think about Freddie,no,don't think about Freddie,you'll start crying,fuck I just need that ginger next to me.think about Mione,yes think about Mione,you will see her soon.

I got inside the bed,fuck,why did I let him kiss me,you know what,fuck it.I walked back downstairs,or more correctly ran downstairs.

Tom saw me,"what's up" I walked up in front of him,looking directly in his eyes,I didn't say anything,I kept looking in his eyes,I was drowning in them.Without I didn't even notice my lips was on his,my hand wrapped around the back of his neck,kissing him softly,He quickly kissed back but than pulled away "you said you didn't want me to get sick" I smiled "who gives a fuck" he smirked and kissed me again.

Fuck,his lips feel so soft,I don't think I want to pull away.Our lips moving in sync,his lips slowly moving down to my neck and back up,He looked into my eyes and smiled,he kissed me again,Fuck.

I pulled away,breathing heavily,I looked back into his eyes,I smiled and laughed "you are a pretty good kisser" He suddenly said,he kissed my cheek "thanks,I guess" he laughed "need more water?" I shook my head "now seriously,go to sleep,you look like you need it" I nodded "I'll see you tommrow morning" he kissed my forehead and I walked upstairs.

Holy shit,what have I fucking done,but his lips felt so fucking soft,no,Olivia,don't think that,shit I'm so fucking dumb.

I laid in bed,I can't stop thinking about his lips on mine,shit,it felt so good.

No Olivia stop thinking that,but you know you liked it,the voices in my head told me,come on Olivia,his lips felt so good on ours,"oh my god,shut the fuck up already" I said to the voices in my my head,yes exactly,tell her that it was a mistake.

"Ok,Ok,shut up,I'm going to sleep" I laid my head on the pillow,closing my eyes,praying I would fall asleep,and to my luck,I did.

Hoping tommrow won't be emberssing for both of us.