Chapter Thirty Eight

V I O L E T

"So you got grounded?" I asked Harry laughing my butt off. We were sharing memories and talking that we got lost in time, and it became to get dark outside. So this is one of his silly memories when he was young, I'm glad he became more open to me.

"Yeah, p-pretty much!" 

"You're so silly, Harry." He laughed and I shook my head. Silence got between us, but I remembered something I wanted to ask him for a long time. "Hey Harry, do you remember the project we had a few month ago?" 

"You mean the a-art project?" I nodded. "Yes, why?"

"I was wondering what did you draw."

"What inspires me," He said smiling.

"What inspires you?" I asked smiling back, he chuckled and shook his head. 

"Nope." I frowned. "I won't tell you."

"Why?"

"It's a secret." He smirked.

"C'mon! I can tell you what I draw," I smirked back, I thought about telling him what I draw so he could do the same.

"I already know." I raised my eyebrows.

"No, you don't." He nodded. "Really? Tell me."

"You d-draw a. . . Ballerina." My eyes went wide and he burst out laughing. How the heck did he know? I didn't tell anyone or show any person my art.

"I'm shocked." 

"Don't be, I know you, Violet," He said with his confident is showing.

"And that scares me." He frowned.

"W-Why?" I didn't answer, but he understood. "Are you afraid? A-Afraid that I might hurt y-you?" I didn't answer again. It's not that, it's just didn't tell me other things about him. I still don't fully know him.

"It's not tha-"

"I'll tell you anything y-you want to know," He cut me off sensing what I was about to say. 

"Um, I don't know." I kept thinking then I wondered, where's his father? "Um, Where's your dad?" He frowned and I quickly regretted it. "I'm sorry, you don't have to answer."

"No, i-it's okay." He sighed. "I knew you would ask. W-Well, my father left me and my mom when I was seven. I don't really think about him a lot, l-like I only remember one thing is that the first drawing picture I've ever draw. . . He was the first and the only one to see it." I frowned. 

"And. . . That was the last time I saw him. He was the last p-person to see my a-art." He smiled, "But then you came and changed everything."

"I'm glad." I stood up and gave him my hand."It's getting dark, let's go." 

I did my routine, woke up and got ready for school. Harry gave me a ride like always, but it wasn't awkward or uncomfortable. It was a nice morning. Yesterday when we came back from the forest, we spent or night together. 

His mum, Anne offered me to eat dinner with them and, of course, I accepted it. After that, I went to Harry's room and we played some songs on the guitar - or he played because he's talented - Then, I went to my room and at night I couldn't sleep.

But to my luck, Harry knocked on my window glass and he said he couldn't sleep either. We sat on the roof talking, laughing and doing what we always do. Getting into each others life. We watched the sunrise from our bed when we said our goodbyes and it was a nice day that I would never forget.

He taught me things, made me feel things I've never felt and I'm happy more than ever all because of him. I did fall for him, and I don't regret. Although I hope he feels the same, but I keep these feelings inside, a secret.

I walked to my locker and opened it to get my books. When I was about to walk away after closing it, someone grabbed my arm and stopped me. 

"Violet." Jay stood in front of me, but his eyes are looking down. I didn't say anything, but when I was trying to walk away he stopped me. "Please hear me out, okay?"

"No, you didn't hear me, so why would I?"

"Because you are Violet, the sweet kind girl who loves everyone and forgive." He smiled. Although I was hiding a smile and I do forgive him, I had to teach him a lesson and act tough. "Right?"

"Nope." He panicked, and I smirked enjoying the lesson. "She died," I said walking away from him, he ran following me.

"No, no, no." I stopped when he stood in front of me. "Please, forgive me. I'm so so so sorry," He begged. 

"I won't," I said then raised my eyebrows. "On two conditions."

"What are they? I'd do anything to get you back," He said hopefully.

"First, invite Harry for a guy thing you always do. I don't know what the heck you do, boys. But invite him for a game or anything. Just get to know him better." 

"That's easy," He said smiling. "Second?"

"Second condition. . . Buy me a lot of books." He sighed and smirked. 

"That's it?" I nodded. "That's easy."

"Good, now your lesson is done." I hugged him tight and he laughed.

"I really am sorry, Violet," He said turning serious. "I am a loser, bad friend and broth-"

"No, you are not," I cut him off. "But why did you say all that? And why did you feel those things and didn't tell me?" He looked down ashamed and I don't know why.

You can't help what you feel inside, or change it.

"I was angry, sad and jealous."

"Jealous? Of Harry?" He looked up nodding. "Why?"

"Because. . . Because he came to our group and it all became about him." I frowned. "You spend more time with him and when Elle is busy I don't have anyone to talk to like I used to, he became popular and I don't see you anymore." He sighed sadly.

"And when you are with us, you only talk about him. And, when you're with me you ask about him, and not about me. It's like. . . Your world became him." I became sad. It looked like I preferred Harry on them, but that's not the truth, I just became attached to him. . .Too much. 

I shook my head, "I'm so sorry."

"No, don't apologise. I was wrong and stupid. I got drunk that day that's why I said those things."

"But Elle said you had those feelings for a while."

"Mixed feelings?" I raised my eyebrows. "Yeah, I. . . Actually I realized it was only a crush, but with my jealousy, anger and stupid me I did that. I actually had feelings for someone else." He chuckled. I smiled and hugged him again.

"I'm glad everything is back to normal now," I said. Before I pull away someone screamed and hugged us both.

"Yes, Our stupid loser group is back!" And it was Elle. We laughed and broke away. "You guys are awesome!" She got cut off by the bell ringing. 

"Shit, I'm gonna be late!" She hurried and ran to the class like a crazy girl in heels. Yes, she can run in heels, and she's the only person I saw do that. "Love you!" She shouted before she disappeared.

"Love you too," Jay whispered. I looked at him confused then, my eyes went wide.

"Jay?"

"Hmm." He looked back at me.

"Who's the person you have feelings for?" He smirked. He turned his back and walked to class. I followed him, suddenly he stopped and turned around to face me and winked.

"Elle."

OH MY GOD! So cute!!

So this is not the last chapter -obviously-  But the end is so close!

Anyways, VOTE AND COMMENT FOR ELLE AND JAY!