Looking at (Y/n)s stunned face he gains more confidence, even going as far as to look Namjoon up and down as he continues, "it's all of them against you. With every single person on your side not one of them is a credible witness, they just seem to be some thugs who are just as bad as you."

Namjoon is about to hit his boiling point and is going to start either another fist fight, an intense verbal attack, or some kind of demon magic, but before he can bubble over (Y/n) puts her hand on his leg, he looks at her, and she shakes her head at him. Visibly calming down Namjoon sits back in his chair, his hand interlocking with (Y/n)s giving her a gentle reassuring squeeze.

Lewis lets out a snort, "I guess it's true what they say, birds of a feather flock together. I'll make this simple, if you apologise to Chelsea and then drop out of school, we will be considerate enough to not take this matter to the police. It's in your best interest to pack up and Never come back."

(Y/n) clutches Namjoon's hand and takes a deep breath, glaring at the principle she retorts, "then let's take this to the police, I didn't do anything, I-I've never done anything wrong, everything I've ever been accused of is all w-what Chelsea made up about me, and you won't even let me speak, at least the police will listen to my side. I'm not leaving, and I'm Not apologising, I've, done, Nothing, wrong."

Panic flashes across Chelsea's face when she hears that (Y/n) wants to take it up with the police, she only manages to calm herself down after repeatedly reminding herself that there's no way her plan will fail, she's got witnesses and the school is practically her domain. She'll be fine, no one believed in (Y/n) before, why start now?

Principle Lewis sighs massaging his temple like he's dealing with the most dumb, and unreasonable student in the world, "this isn't some game kid, do you want to have a record? You don't have any witnesses and you have no evidence, just drop out, start somewhere else, and this can all be forgotten."

For the first time (Y/n) smirks, "I-I have evidence." This time it's the Principles turn to look shocked, as Chelsea eyes flash with another lightning strike of panic, even Namjoon looks surprised.

"What did you say?" The principal gasps like a fish out of water.

Calmly (Y/n) repeats herself, "I-I said, I, Have, Evidence."

Completely floored by this unpredicted event Chelsea jumps out of her chair so fast it nearly knocks it over, "IMPOSSIBLE!" She screeches.

~
At lunch (Y/n) and all of Bts sit around a table joking around, the whole table is in high spirits after Namjoon and (Y/n) made up. However (Y/n) puts a damper on everyone's mood when she speaks up, saying the words, "I'm gonna try and talk things out with Chelsea."

All of Bts turn to look at (Y/n) like she's gone crazy, Yoongi asking in a brutally honest fashion, "you're not still trying to be friends with her are you? (Y/n) we all know she doesn't care about you, and she definitely doesn't deserve you, why do you keep reaching out?" Giving them a soft thankful smile (Y/n) shakes her head, "no, don't worry I know we're never going to be friends. After you guys helped me find out what those rumours were about, I thought it would be best if I cleared the air. I don't expect anything from her, I just want to clear my name."

Hoseok tries hard to convince (Y/n) otherwise, "come on, it's probably Chelsea who started those rumours in the first place, don't give her the chance to do anything else. Just stay with us, we can easily handle it for you."

Chuckling self deprecatingly (Y/n) sighs, "thank you but this is something I want to handle myself. I don't want to believe that she's capable of such a thing, yes she doesn't like me and we can't be friends, but I don't believe she'll actively go out of her way to hurt me... So I'm gonna try to talk to her, I want to believe there's good in everyone." The last statement (Y/n) says with so much resolution, the seven demons couldn't possibly bring themselves to tell her that she's wrong.

So Namjoon instead suggests, "then let us tail you, at least then we can protect you if something happens. Also it would be good if you can record the conversation on your phone while you guys talk, you know, as an extra precaution."

A warm feeling welling up in her heart as she feels cared for, (Y/n) smiles, knowing that Bts are just worried about her she compromises, "I don't think we need to go that far, we're just gonna talk, you act as if something terrible will happen. But I guess you guys can follow me... wait five-six minutes after I leave... Just in case." Bts cheer as they all finish their lunch and then take turns to tell (Y/n) to be extra careful.

Gathering up all of her courage (Y/n) makes her way over to Chelsea and the two leave.

When they enter the empty bathroom (Y/n) can't help but feel this deep dread within the pit of her stomach, Hoseok's words appear in her head, as Namjoons suggestion causes (Y/n) to make the last minute decision to fiddle with her phone in her pocket.

(Y/n) takes a video of the whole conversation as they talked.
~

Placing her phone on the table the video plays, the whole room goes dead silent, you could hear a pin drop as Chelsea's unsavoury words echo in the room. Even Stephanie, who was Chelsea's most loyal dog, looked at her in shock as she stopped hugging the "pitiful" Chelsea, retrieving her hands awkwardly.

Namjoons surprised face turns into an undeniable smug grin, a grin that almost looked proud of the hand that (Y/n) played.
The principal's face turned a multitude of different colours, green, to white, to red. Outraged that Chelsea lied to him, leading him to defend her, making him look like a fool he shouts, "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!"

Chelsea in a blind rage slams her hand on the principal's desk, tears in her eyes as she scornfully pointed at (Y/n), screaming, "SHE-SHE FORCED ME TO SAY THAT, SHE HAD A KNIFE TO MY NECK AND SAID IF I DIDN'T SAY THOSE THINGS THAT SHE WOULD STAB ME!" She then turns to Namjoon almost as if to beg, "NAMJOON IT ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE I SWEAR! YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY BELIEVE THIS!"

Namjoon laughs, "Well from the length of the video, and from how long you two had left for, there wouldn't have been time for (Y/n) to pull out a knife on you, And explain to you exactly what she wanted you to say. Not to mention if it is as you said, your performance was a little too good, even the best actor would find it difficult to act with a knife aimed at them."

Extremely cocky as his smug grin reveals his charming dimples, Namjoon takes control of the conversation, "Now I assume Mr Principle that (Y/n) will not have to leave the school, and that the police won't be called? That is if (Y/n) doesn't want to take this matter to the police herself. After all this is clear evidence of slander which suggests that it spans across multiple years, and if looked into it we could probably unearth many occasions of mental abuse, some of which were under your schools supervision. Of course Chelsea could just drop out, start somewhere else, and this can all be forgotten."

Red like a tomato, Principle Lewis' wrathful that Namjoon used his own words against him, it's like he slapped him in the face. His anger towards Chelsea rises even more, "CHELSEA YOU ARE SUSPENDED FOR THE NEXT WEEK!"

Actually crying Chelsea howls, "BUT I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG! THAT BITCH IS A LIER! NAMJOON COME ON YOU GOTTA BELIEVE ME!"

Namjoon ignores her and was just about to comment on the unfairness of the principles bias, (Y/n) being forced to drop out, compared to Chelsea's measly one week suspension but (Y/n) pulls on his sleeve stopping him, she's tired and unwilling to take this matter further.

Chelsea was punished, and she cleared her name, that was enough for (Y/n), he gives up for today and gently leads her out of the room.

Too bad this wasn't enough for Namjoon and the rest of Bts.

Things have just begun.

——————————————————
The next post will probably be an extra and I will be able to show you Bts' demon designs!
I hope you guys will like them cause I'm really proud of them.
And as always I hope you enjoyed