𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

~ 2 Years Later ~

~ 2 Years Later ~

Two years have passed since you and Tanjiro had begun to train with Urokodaki. And you have got to admit, it felt like hell. But eventually, it got easier and easier as time went on. You could do at least two hundred push ups if you'd wanted to. (Y'all I cant even do one push up 🖐😭) But Urokodaki felt that you and Tanjiro were ready to join the demon slayer corps. But to do that, you would have to survive several days in a large forest area with blood thirsty demons that would be lurking around for you and others. Ever since Urokodaki had first found the both of you, Nezuko had fallen asleep. And had been asleep for the past two years. You were worried for her. Sleeping for this long, you didn't know if a demon could go for that long. You and Tanjiro were worried that some day, you could wake up, and she could be dead. But thankfully she wasn't. And you were grateful for that.

You both had learned your own breathing styles and you felt ready for anything. You had every one of them memorized and engraved in your head. Urokodaki had given the both of you uniforms. Yours was a bit different tan most uniforms, but you loved it a lot. He told you of how one of his apprentices had had this uniform, but died before they could even go to final selection. You felt sorrow for that person, but you knew that maybe they were at peace.

 You felt sorrow for that person, but you knew that maybe they were at peace

You were absolutely in love with the uniform given to you. Everything about it was just beautiful. Maybe during the night, it might be a little harder to be seen. Urokodaki gave Tanjiro his cloud haori which he loved very much. His hair was a lot longer now. Almost reaching past his shoulders. Not gonna lie, you thought it was pretty cute. You would be leaving in a few hours. You decided to put on your beautiful uniform. You felt honored to be wearing it.

You pulled the uniform on your body and it slipped on perfectly. You were surprised, but you were perfectly happy with it. You were absolutely in love with it. You tied the large white fabric belt over your uniform to secure it in place. A knock came to the door of the room in which you were changing in.

"Who is it?" You asked tying off the uniform.

"I-Its Tanjiro." His soft voice spoke through the door.