Chapter 176

Olly's POV

It's weird being on good terms with your exes... technically me and Nicole aren't dating at the moment, but still...

I can't wait to go to prom, I still don't know what I'm wearing or if I'm actually going through with this Jade being my date thing.

"What's going on in that head of yours? You confused when you think," Chirharu caught my ear.

"Rumor has it, my date to prom is a thrill seeker," I shrugged and she smiled.

"At least you're going," she shrugged.

"Wait-

"I don't want to say it, but yes..." her shoulders slouched.

"Whyyyyyyy," I made a scene in the hallway and I didn't care who saw.

"I told them about the incident at the beach- they're grateful for you coming to my rescue by the way, and they're afraid something like that might happen and don't want you to be burdened with looking out for me at prom," Chiharu's face was slightly pink.

"You're blushing..." I got up and dusted my ripped jeans off.

"Well, yeah doofus... you've always taken care of me. I'm doing you a favor if I sit this out," she shook her thoughts away.

"Wassup!" Matt joins in.

"We're sneaking Chiharu out the house on prom," I concluded.

"I-

"Can we talk about this?" Chiharu butted in.

"Abso-fucking-lutely not. I'm in," Matt became eager.

"What are you up to," Cindy struts past the three of us.

"Oh- SHE'S here," Matt scoffed.

"Y'all can't possibly have bad blood still," I sighed. I've already forgotten why they're even fighting to begin with.

"Heyyyyy Olly!" Mariana greeted me and we hugged like it was nothing at all.

Chiharu gave me an approving nod and Matt and Cindy were having a mental 'wtf' moment just witnessing it.

"You two are literally overreacting- which is highly expected from Matt, but Cindy.. baby.. come on," Mariana giggled at her statement and I just shook my head with a smile.

True that.

"Y-you're getting along???" Cindy is still in shock.

"Uh- yeah, what else would it look like?" Mariana talked back and I always knew Mariana to have her moments of being sassy.

I still don't know how to react when she told Nicole- and I quote 'there's no trick inside these pants, only a treat'. I strongly believe she made that up.

"Can we just have a clean slate?" I started to get bored.

"Sure, whatever. Fine, truce. Just- oh my god, this whole time we've been fighting over the sake of y'all sanity about the breakup, y'all been buddy buddy?" Cindy's face twisted as her mouth still continues to fly open with words.

"We told you we were friends before the relationship, we can be friends after," Mariana rolled her eyes.

"At least have them break up AFTER prom," Matt grunted.

"MATT" we all yelled at him.

"I'm just saying, maybe Olly wouldn't be taking some crazy ass street racer chick to prom that we know nothing about," Matt threw his hands up in defense.

"Dumbass, you told me to!" I yelled at him.

"Ouuuu pictures please," Mariana became excited.

"Ehhhh I'm not sure, I see her later today again..." my voice trailed.

"But that still doesn't change the fact that Chiharu won't be able to have prom with us," I shifted back to my main focus.

"She what?!" Cindy's mini mirror practically shatter when she slammed it shut.

"What- you were going to ask me to be your date?" Chirharu batted her lashes flirtatiously at Cindy through her bangs.

"Shut up," Cindy practically growled through her gritted teeth.

"How about this; Cindy and Mariana is on dress and makeup duty. Me and olly, we can break Chiharu out. We all link up a couple houses down from Chiharu. We will get in more depth after Olly here secures her date," Matt concludes the plan.

"What about a date for Chiharu?" I changed the topic again.

"I don't need one- oh and my bust is a medium, waist is also a medium because of thick thighs, but my stomach is actually a small," Chiharu informs Cindy.

"I know your size," Cindy grumbled.

"I wouldn't doubt that, your hands have-

"Chiharu, I will cut throat with your family's samurai sword," Cindy warns.

"Oh come on, they wouldn't be surprised if we were sleeping together. They'd only be surprise if you admit it," Chiharu winks.

"I'll have Mariana as my date before asking you," Cindy retorts.

"What the fuck is that suppose to mean?!" Mariana catches on.

"Be my date and you'll find out," Cindy has a smirk on her face.

We all just fell silent at how things quickly turned.

"Are you okay with this?" Mariana looks back at me.

"Why are you asking me? We're not even dating, go get laid by the homophobe," I started cackling and Cindy's makeup bag went flying in the air hitting me in my face.

We were all laughing together again, this was nice.

"Lunch anyone?" I suggested as I jingled my keys as the first lunch bell rang.

"Just no McDonald's," Cindy whined.

"Taco Bell has good tacos-

"When they're fresh," Matt cut Mariana off.

"What's a pink taco?" Chiharu was scrolling around on her phone and we all looked at one another.

"We're getting food at Five Guys," i conclude.

"Cindy's paying or else she has to explain what a pink taco is- or she can avoid that by being Chiharu's date," Matt rushed past me and Mariana started laughing.

"Donavan, I swear to god!" Cindy screeched.

"Come on, you even told me I wasn't so bad," Chirharu teased.

"OLLYYYYYY!" Me and Matt rushed out the building with Cindy chasing us down and Mariana laughing it up with Chiharu.

This is it.

This is the life.

<><><><><>