Chapter 32 *Additional* : Promises And Pizza

This is an additional chapter before "Chapter 33: This Cheerleader Has Secrets (Part Two)".  That chapter will be after this one so enjoy.

____________________________________________________________

"Okay, so I have to tell you something. But you have to promise not to get mad."

"That depends. What is it?"

"You have to promise."

"I'm not going to promise to not get mad at something if I don't know what it is."

"Cerise, why you gotta be so difficult?" Kelly whined as she tugged on my sweater sleeve childishly.

"Fine, just tell me." I groaned watching as her eyes lit up with excitement.

"Okay," She began clearing her throat as if she had a message from the president that could probably end humanity once and for all " I promised Aven that we'd go to Luke's party tomorrow night."

"You what!" I exclaimed, shooting up from the couch I was on.

"He was looking at me with those mesmorizing blue eyes of his and expectantly waiting on me to say something. How rude would I had been if I just said no?" She asked me, letting out a sigh.

I take a deep breath with folded arms and drop back onto the soft couch.

Aven did really like Kelly, but like always she never gave him the time of day. I was surprised to how she said yes, but out of all the places he just had to choose Luke's party. Aside from that, why did Aven know so many people from our school?

I knew inside that Luke's house would be infested with horny teenagers that hated just the sight of me. Who am I kidding? If they wanted to kill me that would be the perfect place to commit the crime.

"Very." I said, answering her question. "Besides, isn't that stupid cheer leading sleepover thing tomorrow?"

"Yeah, but the girls are all going to the party first and then all of us get dropped at Allison's house." Kelly informs me since she's memorized every single thing.

I groan while rubbing my temples. "My head can only take so many functions." 

"This is going to be your first party." Kelly says in a sing song way

I scoff "With a house full of people who hates me."

"Actually Vince, Aven and I will be there so it won't be completely a house full of people who hate you." She says as if that'll make me feel better.

I pick up the remote off of the coffee table beside the couch that we're sitting on and flick through the channels of Kelly's television. Seconds go by and I notice it's really quiet. Glancing back at Kelly, I realize her mouth is fully opened in shock and she isn't even blinking.

"What?" I ask her, watching as she swallows.

"Aven and Vince are both going to be at the party."

I sit there, confused for a second.

Man, why am I so slow these days?

Another second goes by and the thinking wires of my brain eventually fasten together and my expression is selfsame to Kelly's.

"You're going to have to pick one of them some day, Kelly." I said and she winces at my sentence as if something just cut her deep.

"They're both really great guys." She starts and I frown. They both really are great guys who surprisingly doesn't know about each other which I find strange since Aven knows a lot of people from our school.