Ch.123 Shen Yan's Side Story Part 5

Chapter 123: Shen Yan's Side Story Part 5

After a month of Shen Yan coming late and leaving early, the Shen family finally became extremely curious about the person who attracted so much of Shen Yan's attention. Mama Shen's discreet inquiries to find out who this person was were all brushed away by Shen Yan.

Not many people knew about Jiang Cheng's return to China. Although they hadn't intentionally concealed it, they also hadn't taken the initiative to tell the Shen family. After all, because of some misunderstandings back then, the entire Shen family was very unhappy. Shen Yan himself had firmly said that he had nothing to do with Jiang Cheng. Though those had only been angry words to himself, it became a problem now that he thought about it again.

He couldn't say anything to Grandfather Shen on his own initiative. It wasn't because he was afraid of going back on what he said before, but more so because he was afraid that what had happened before had affected the others' impression of Jiang Cheng. He felt that if Jiang Cheng went to the Shen house, no one would give him any face.

Compared with Shen Yan's worry, Jiang Cheng was much calmer. As matters stood, no one could be an obstacle between them. It didn't matter if the Shen family didn't like him or if they didn't think highly of him. As long as Shen Yan stood unwaveringly beside him, he would use his entire lifetime to prove that every inch of his heart had the utmost sincerity to Shen Yan. Grandfather Shen used to like him so much. Now, even if he hated him, what could he do with that hatred?

What's more, he knew that the Shen family wasn't like his mom. They all loved Shen Yan sincerely. This was obvious from Shen Fu's boys, so Jiang Cheng wasn't afraid at all. If Grandfather Shen still didn't like him and stayed angry, there was no harm if he wanted to even beat him up a few times.

Jiang Cheng grinned as he exited the bathroom, rubbing his hair. His smile looked as if he was somewhat scheming. If things really wouldn't work out, he would kneel, and kneel until they stopped disagreeing. In any case, in order to be with Shen Yan, he had no plans on having any face.

Shen Yan was still asleep. The room was very warm, so the quilt only covered half his body, revealing his sleek fair-skinned back. Unlike Shen Fu, who exercised every day, Shen Yan spent a lot of time on business and didn't have much time to exercise, so he didn't have any obvious muscles on his body. It made him seem somewhat thin, and usually it wasn't obvious when he wore clothes, but when he didn't, his waist appeared to have no extra fat at all.

Jiang Cheng bent down, leaning down towards Shen Yan's neck. He bit at the skin repeatedly several times and a red-purple mark immediately appeared on the fair skin. Shen Yan grunted and opened his eyes sleepily. He didn't say anything yet before Jiang Cheng once again pressed in with a kiss.

"Let's go visit your home together." As they kissed and kissed, Jiang Cheng suddenly stopped and said that.

Shen Yan took two rushed breaths, his lips red. "Now?" He still couldn't help but have some worries.

Jiang Cheng pecked him on the lips and whispered, "It'll have to be said someday, don't worry, if the old man gets angry and wants to hit someone, you can hide behind me."

Shen Yan was amused by him and laughed. "Okay, but not today. I'll go back first. Shen Fu and my little nephews are all at home. Let's wait until they get back to S City."

Jiang Cheng had seen the two sons adopted by Shen Fu from a distance. They were both obedient and cute, making him a little tempted even though he had always been someone who disliked children. However, this kind of thing really wasn't suitable to talk about in front of children, especially because Grandfather Shen was very likely to be furious because of this incident. As a result, Jiang Cheng agreed, and the two of them stuck together again for a while before they got up to go to work.