Chapter 5

It had been whole two months since Jungkook joined the university and each day was like hell for him ...and the only cause of it was Taehyung ...
At the initial days, everyone in the school were commenting about Jungkook (obviously Taehyung too) but eventually most of them got to know that Jungkook was not a snob, rather he was an angel ...some got to see  how Jungkook helped the poor beggar  while passing from there( yes, whenever he has time, he always visits the park to meet the beggar he met there and talks with him or eats food with him)  and some saw how he helped the old lady to cross the road while carrying her bag and many other things ...
And obviously Taehyung also saw all of those things but again he was not so intelligent to understand the truth and thought of it as 'show off' ....
Since most of the people were aware of the truth, they stopped commenting on him but Taehyung did not ....Jimin and many other students tried to make him stop but he did not listen to any of their pleads ...he said harsh words about him each and everyday ...and Jungkook didn't knew why those from coming from Taehyung's mouth hurt him so much ...it was not like he didn't get to hear those mean words but now when they are coming from Taehyung he felt like someone stabbed his heart ...

And today was no different, the 1st and the 2nd class was filled with teacher's lesson and Taehyung's mean comments towards the younger .  And finally it was lunch time ....
Everyone went to have their lunch and fortunately the 3rd year students will have their lunch with the juniors today ...that means Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok will also be there ...

Tae, Jimin and Jin are waiting on their table and were chatting ...

"You know hyung ...that bunny is really a very sweet baby...he is not only good in sports but also he is a topper ..." Jimin said to Jin ...

But before Jin can reply, Taehyung butted in ...
" Why are you always talking about the snob. ..he is nothing but a brat " Taehyung said and rolled his eyes ...

"It's only you who can't see the truth ...even a blind person can tell that he is a kind and caring person but of course you won't...Why would you ..?? What did Jungkook do to you ? Jungkook is such a sweet person and he also speaks more politely with me unlike you ... always disrespecting everyone ..."

"Who's disrespecting my baby?" Yoongi, who was nearing their table with Namjoon and Hoseok and heard the last part said before sitting beside his boyfriend, giving him a peck on cheeks ...

"This duffer ..." Jimin said while pointing at Taehyung and Taehyung immediately got a smack on his head from Yoongi ...

"Don't ever do that again " Yoongi grumbled

"Yeah yeah ... whatever" Taehyung said and scoffed

"BTW what were you guys talking about?" Namjoon asked ...

"Ah ..we were talking about a new student who joined two months ago ...you know Yoongs, he is such a good kid and he looks just like a cute little bunny " Jimin said while squealing ...

"Yes joonie ...Jimin is right .. Jungkook is such a smart and responsible kid and also so cute ....like I want to adopt him joonie ..."Jin also said dreamily ...

"Wait ...who ?" Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok asked in unison ...

"Jeon Jungkook..." Jimin and Jin also said in unison and looked confused ...

"Where is he ?" Yoongi asked and stood up

" He is sitting there " Jimin said while pointing at the table where Jungkook was sitting with Yugyeom and Mark ...

Yoongi noticed them and ran towards him ...

"Kookie " Yoongi called while standing behind Jungkook
Jungkook turned around and saw who it was and jumped to hug him right. ..

"Yoonie hyung ...." Jungkook said while hugging Yoongi tightly ...

"How are you baby ...?" Yoongi asked

" I am good hyung ...how are you ...and how his Namjoon hyung and hobi hyung?" Jungkook asked without a break ...

"We are also fine kiddo " Namjoon said while coming towards Jungkook and also hugged him ...

"How is my baby kookie doing ?" Hoseok asked while ruffling kookie's hair ...

"I am absolutely fine ..but I miss you all " Jungkook said and hugged all three of them ...

"We also missed you ..." The trio again said in unison ...

"Why didn't you come to meet us...you are here since two months right?" Yoongi asked ...

"I wanted to meet all of you but you  seniors don't have lunch with us so I couldn't get a chance to meet you all " Jungkook replied ...

"How are your studies going on ? Is it difficult because you have skipped one whole class and now you are directly in the 2nd year ....?" Namjoon asked ..

"No hyung ...it is not that bad ...I can handle it " Jungkook

"Ok kiddo ...I know you are extremely smart but whenever you need help come to us ...ok ? "Hoseok said and patted younger's head ..

"Ok hyung " jungkook replied with a smile ...

"And yeah one more thing ...I am  coming to help you with your dream project from today ..." Hoseok said again

"Thanks hyung " Jungkook said and glanced at his watch ...

"Ah hyung ...I forgot ...principal sir called me in his now at this time ...I  will see you guys later .." Jungkook said and all of them nodded. .
Jungkook then rushed to the principal's office mumbling a quick bye to Yugyeom ...

And on the other hand Jimin,Jin and especially Taehyung was too much shocked and at what they saw just now ....

---------------------------------------

So how's the chapter?
Plz tell me in the comments

Do vote, share, follow, and comment ...

Thank you for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim