20

A/N: More than 3k views and more than 200 votes?!!! Thank you soo much, I am so glad you guys like it and if you have any questions or suggestions please let me know!! Here is chapter 20 and I hope you guys like it (I'm not feeling to good about this one)!!Also Stream BUTTER!!

Y/n's POV:

Weeks have passed by, I have recovered fully 2 weeks ago. I returned to work just last week. B/F/N has also now fully recovered 2 weeks ago and will start working as a Cardio surgeon tomorrow. This will be her 1st year as a resident and I couldn't be happier. Since I have the day off, Taehyung had asked me to dinner this evening and I was so excited. As soon as I woke up, my mom had made B/F/N and me breakfast. We all sat down to eat and while we ate, my mother said, "I think It is time for me to get a job." "Why mom?" I asked. "I want to work and help out, instead of being at home," she said. "Where do you plan to work?" I asked. "At the library down the street, they are looking for someone and I will only work for 6 hours a day and 4 days a week." She said. "Okay, even though you don't have to, If its something you want to do, do it. I will be checking on you when I am not working," I said and kissed her head as I was putting my dishes in the sink. "It is sweetheart, Plus I already applied and got the job, either way, I was going to go," she said and we laughed. "When do you start?" I asked. "In an hour," she said. "Alright, well I don't want you to be late, so get dressed and good luck," I said and she got dressed and left.

* time pass*

It was now 7 pm, my mom had just gotten home and was making food with B/F/N. I was putting on my shoes when I heard the doorbell. I was wearing a casual dress with a pair of heels, but not too tall because I didn't want my feet to hurt that much. "Mom, I'll be back in a couple of hours," I said as I opened the door. Taehyung stood there with a smile on his face. He was wearing a nice dress shirt with slacks and his hair was pushed back. "You look beautiful, are you ready? oh hi Mrs. L/N." Taehyung said as he saw my mom standing behind me. "Thank you, you look nice too. Alright, mom, I gotta go," I said. "Okay bye you two, be safe." We said goodbye and we were on our way to the restaurant. Once we got there, we quickly got seated and ordered. We talked and then our food arrived. Once we were done eating, Taehyung had ordered dessert for both of us. Then our mini dessert came. "So, Y/N, I have been wanting to ask, will you.." Taehyung said but was interrupted by someone "Omg someone help!!" We both got up and look in the direction of the person who was yelling and saw someone holding their chest. We ran up and Taehyung said, "We are doctors let us help." he said and we soon began to help. "rapid heartbeat, someone calls the medics, sir can you tell me what you are feeling?" Taehyung said. "My chest and arm hurt," he said out of breath. "Alright he is having a heart attack," he said and ems soon arrived. They left and Taehyung and I soon followed. I paged Hoseok as soon as we arrived at the hospital.

Soon Hoseok arrived and took the man into surgery. We then went to the waiting room to inform them. Then, we went to the E.R. to check out and see if everything was running well which it was. Then Hana, Jimin's sister, saw us. "What are you doing here? Aren't you guys on a date?" she said. "We were but someone had a heart attack and we came to the hospital and helped him, but Hoseok said he would take over," I said and she nodded. "Well, you guys should go, It is getting late now," she said and I looked at my watch. "Oh, you're right its almost midnight," Taehyung said and soon we both left. Once we got to my place, Taehyung opened my side of my car door and I thanked him. Once we reached the front door, Taehyung said, "Well, since I wasn't able to ask you at the restaurant, ill ask you her. umm y/n would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" he asked as he was holding flowers that look beautiful. "Yess, I will!" I said and hugged him. He then kissed me as well. we then pulled apart and I asked "where did you get these flowers?" "A magician never reveals his secrets," he said and we both laughed. "Alright then I will see you tomorrow love, get some sleep," he said as he kissed me one last time. "Goodnight tae," I said and soon I went inside and he left. I told my mom and my best friend and they were so happy for me. Soon we all headed to bed.

Next day~

I got to work earlier because I went to show B/F/N the hospital and she soon met hoseok who then began to guide her. I was currently in the pediatrics side of the hospital as I was going to help jungkook with surgery today. We were both talking outside while looking at the child paperwork. Then, I felt hands go around my waist and I panicked and moved, Then I looked at who it was. "Oh, Tae, you scared me. I thought it was an old creep," I said and hugged. "Next time, warn me please." i said and he nodded and kissed me. We pulled apart an Jungkook coughed. "Are you two official?" he said. "Yes, we are." I said. "I am so happy for you. I wish you two the best and if Taehyung breaks your heart, I won't hesitate to beat him up." Jungkook said Taehyung nodded and I chuckled. "Y/n , we should go talk to the parents before surgery." Jungkook said and I nodded. "I'll see you later." I said and gave him a quick peck. He smiled and walked away. Then Jungkook and I walked to the patients room.