Endangered

He trailed a cold finger down my bare arm, sending icy shivers all down my spine. I dare not to move a muscle, but stay silent, awaiting my fate with a bated breath.

My eyes were trained only on Uta-san, and the fire that lit behind his red eyes. I clutched the cloth around me harder, very much aware of my heaetbeat and the maniac behind me. Gourmet had buried his hand inside my hair, slowly sliding his fingers through my hair while I shuddered silently. His touch felt so different from Uta, the shiver that sent down my spine were from fear and alertness rather than anticipation. I wondered why Uta still did not move.

Then he said, in a voice so cold that would send Grim Reapers hurrying back to hell," Don't you dare to touch her."

That's when Gourmet grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled me up to face him. I yelled aloud in pain; it felt like my hair was torn forcefully from it roots, but Gourmet clenched his fingers harder, making me scream again.

The dirty cloth slid down from my bare shoulder over my exposed breast until it rested on my navel. But the excruciating pain on my head was too much to bear.

"Scream for help, my little sweetie. Scream for your Uta." he said in a stage whisper in my ear amidst my screams.

"Let her go." Uta said silently.

"What is the fun in letting her go?" cried Gourmet. He lifted me even higher by my hair; the cloth fell to the floor as I trashed my legs about, desperate to free myself.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Uta shrug out of his wrap sweater and leap lightly in the air straight to Gourmet; the hand imprisoning my hair dissapeared in an instant and I fell back down to the stone below with an almighty crash, though it was probably Uta colliding with Gourmet behind me.

I jumped down of the large stone bed and quickly grabbed the jacket that Uta had leave behind and put it on. Turning behind, I saw Uta and Gourmet fighting within every inch of their life. I should have run away, but I was too engrossed in the spectacular fight, my mouth wide open as I witnessed a high speed and inhuman fight.

"Ahh my dear Uta-kun, still the same as ever," cried Gourmet. His right arm seemed to split open; what seemed like a bright red snake wrapped around his right arm and  he tried to stab Uta with it. For a short second my heart stopped beating, until I realised Uta had jumped away from the attack. Boy, that man could really jump.

Despite everything, I felt slightly overemotional. He said he will never be coming back for me, but here he is, saving my life once again. And I know he would always be there for me.

Just as I frantically think about how I could help him, there was a burst of light behind me and several raised voice shouting at once.

Another update! Ehehehe I'll be updating quite a few this week I think, because I'll be real busy next month! Ciao!

LoL what would I give for his sweater ;D