T H I R T E E N (1/2)

"I am giving myself to her I know she will take good care of me

"I am giving myself to her I know she will take good care of me."

AUTHOR'S POV:

2 MONTHS LATER:

y/n tie her hairs into a bun and turn around

y/n tie her hairs into a bun and turn around. her eyes fall on the big photo frame on the wall where their wedding picture was hanging

The picture was beautiful yet elegant. Taehyung was looking at her with so much care, his hands were wrap around her waist securely. she was smiling so brightly. if anyone see this picture will think that they are deeply in love with each other.

but was taehyung really in love with her?

did she really like him?

why her heart flutter when he is around?

so into her thoughts she realized her phone was ringing, she look at the caller id and smile before picking up the call.

"Hey dad"

"Hello sweetie. how are you?" Mr. lee asked.

"I am totally fine. how about you? oh and when are you coming back from your trip? I miss you." she pout and sit on the bed.

"I miss you too but I still have to stay here for few weeks. don't worry about me I am completely fine. how is taehyung?"

"He is fine too dad. I was going to visit his office today. he forget to eat his lunch most of the time." she said. Mr. lee smile.

"Wow. my daughter is being a very good wife." y/n giggle.

"I hope you are happy with him. is he treating you right? he is not so cold with you? tell me if he did something."

"Ok ok I will. he is so good with me. he is not rude at all." Mr. lee hummed.

"How is your Oppa and Unnie? I didn't get time to call them."