Chapter. 9 Ana And Alice.

Začít od začátku

Ana:"hey y/n? Where did you go this morning?"

Y/n:"eh! I d-did somethings..."

Y/n looked embarrassed for lying.

Ana:"y/n~ don't lie."

Y/n:"yeah,i fought some creatures. They were a threat so i disposed of them."

Ana:"tell me the story?"

Y/n:"do i need to tho?"

Ana:"please?"

Y/n:"well its gonna be bloody..."

Ana:"its ok..."

Y/n then cleared his throat, then he began to tell her the story. At first she was in awe at how strong y/n was and was shocked to know that students in alice's academy were devils. But y/n told her that its fine and they aren't bad people, after that y/n then. Told the rest of the story... "

Ana:" that's really hardcore.... "

Y/n:" yeah it was, but it was still easy. Honestly i could've done it easier if sona didn't appear but with her i got some very interesting information. "

Ana:" what's that? "

Y/n:" well sona told me that the one who let the chimeran wolves escape is here in kuoh, and I'm currently searching for him with presence detection. "

Ana:" ok... Should i be worried? "

Y/n:" you don't have to, once i find him I'm telling sona and then taking him out, but i would like it if you and alice left kuoh for awhile just to keep you safe. "

Ana:" well, thats good then. Me and ana are actually going on a road trip tomorrow and i believe alice told you to come yeah? "

Y/n:"yep she did, guess im gonna say no to her then"

Ana:"don't worry, she'll understand"

Y/n and ana then kept on talkong about minor stuff, then minutes later ana fell asleep beside y/n's shoulder.

Y/n:"goodnight ana"

Y/n then carried ana to her bedroom, then laid her down. Then y/n went to the backyard outside again and stood there looking, into the sky.

Suddenly y/n felt his heart stopped beating then he fell to the ground.

Y/n:"what the? What's happening..."

???:"y-y/n..... Are you there?"

Y/n:"who's there?!"

???:"enkidu...."

Y/n:"enkidu?"

Enkidu the chains of heaven:"nice to finally meet you y/n..."

Y/n:"where are you?"

Enkidu:"im communicating to you via my own mind, afterall you and i are the same."

Y/n:"w-why?"

Enkidu:"I'm here to warn you about a threat that may arise in that world."

Y/n:"i really am reincarnated from another world!"

Enkidu:"y-yes, also don't tell that to your friends they might be erased from existence if you did."

Y/n:"why?"

Enkidu:"they are normal humans, if they found out about that your from another world and reincarnated, the earth might erase them for knowing too much"

Y/n:"why?"

Enkidu:"ever heard of, too much knowledge can kill you?"

Y/n:"ehhhh..... Kinda?"

Enkidu:"same principle, also you must prepare yourself for that threat. Your the only one who can defeat it. Well orignally it was defeated but it found a way to the multiverse thats why and it's headed for that place."

Y/n:"i think i know why, its beacause this place is reach in mana right?"

Enkidu:"yes, now remember prepare, your the only one who can defeat that god"

Y/n:"it's a god?"

Enkidu:"yes it is, unfortunately i cannot tell you its name.."

Y/n:"why?"

Enkidu:"beacause of plot reasons"

Y/n:"eh? What's that?"

Enkidu:"don't question it, be carefull~"

Suddenly y/n wakes up from his sleep and noticed he was on yhe ground.

Y/n:"i guess i had a heart attack, cool im literally unkillable"
______________________________________