𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 - 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐀
𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙰𝟼𝟶𝟶

| 𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐮, 𝐁𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐬 |
➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚈𝙼𝙾𝙾𝙽

| 𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐮, 𝐁𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐬 | ➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚈𝙼𝙾𝙾𝙽

𝟼:𝟸𝟶𝙰𝙼

Kennedy and I just boarded our plane, tired as fuck. The kids was staying with Keima till we get back, I packed hella last minute which pissed Kennedy off before she been told me to pack and I waited till the very last minute to do so.

I mean we still made our flight, but now she's ignoring me because she's tired and mad.

I looked over at her, she wore her hair on a high bun, she was wearing one of my hoodies and some leggings, with some slides. "You still mad?" I asked her, just to get under her skin. And it's works every time.

Kennedy side eyed me before looking away, I took my right hand out my hoodie pocket, I gently grabbed her chin and brought her close to me. "Gimme a kiss before our plane takes off,"

She pecked my lips but I brought her back in for a full kiss instead, she pulled away and mean mugged me. "Stop tryna kiss my ass, Booka," I rolled my eyes.

"Ain't nobody doin allat, if I wanna kiss my wife I can," she glanced at me before looking away, "No but forreal this lul honeymoon finna go crazy." I continued speaking. She nodded her head agreeing wimme.

I leaned over and whispered in her ear to tell her what I'm finna do to her once we get to the resort. "After I take a nap," I sucked my teeth, "Hope they gotta balcony with it," she chuckled and shook her head at me.

𝟷𝟷:𝟶𝟶𝙰𝙼

After our plane landed we headed to the resort, shit was nice as hell. We immediately took a nap, once we got in.

"You going swimming wimme?" Kennedy asked as she entered the room in her bathing suit. I looked up from my phone and smirked at her, "You'on wanna get something to eat? Or look around?" I asked as I got up from the bed, I put my phone on the bed and approached her.

"After, c'mon," I sighed and grabbed her bag along with our towels before following behind her.

Kennedy and I was at the pool, she was swimming around while I sat by and watched. "You not coming in?" She asked and swam over to me, I shook my head no.

"You can't swim or sum?" I nodded my head yes, lying out my ass. "Don't lie,"

"I can't swim, imma just watch," she sucked her teeth and swam over to me. "You drowned before?"

"Almost," I answered. She chuckled, "It's not funny," I mean mugged her, "C'mere I'll teach you," I shook my head no. "Please?" I sighed and took my slides off before getting into the pool with her.

"Shit not even deep," I told her as I walked to her, "We not even on the deep side, babe," she came close to me and smiled.

"You piss me off forreal, whatever was so important for you to blow me off yesterday better be worth it," I nodded my head, listening to her.

"It was trust me," she rolled her eyes before moving away to go swim around, it definitely is. I got a surprise for her but she's not getting it till we get home.

"I don't like my hair!" Kennedy complained as she entered the bathroom, I was retwisting my hair. I turned to her and looked at her up and down before licking my lips.

"What's wrong with it? You'on like straight hair or sum?" I asked out of curiosity, "I do, I just don't like it right now. I might add some curls to it,"

"We got like 10 or so, minutes till we gotta go to dinner. So figure it out," she flipped me off before grabbing her curling wand.

I finished doing my hair before exiting the bathroom, I got dressed then sat on the bed and waited for her.

I then decided to call Masai's iPad, hoping she'll answer. And she did.

"What daddy?" Her face was all up in the camera.

"Wyd?"

"Watching boss baby,"

"Where's Ajani?"

"With Azur in his room,"

"I miss yall,"

"Miss you too, can you call back later?" I sucked my teeth.

"Okay, tell the bo-,"

Hangs up...

She hung the call as I was still speaking. I set my phone down and looked up to see Kennedy playing with her hair. "I'm done," she turned the bathroom lights off, before grabbing her purse.

"Ready?" I asked as I got up from the bed, I grabbed my phone and the room key, "Yea c'mon," we then left the resort.

𝟿:𝟺𝟶𝙿𝙼

Kennedy and I went out to eat, then walked on the beach afterwards. "Why the drastic change?"

"To cut my hair?" She nodded her head yes, "Had these shits for a minute now, think I want to do something different,"

"I'll miss em," I chuckled, "Yea me too,"

After that we continued talking till we headed back to the resort.

Authors Note
Thoughts?