𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

He was Possessive.

❧ "You belong to me and nobody else," Armin grasped your wrist tightly in his hands as he uttered to you. His eyes darted at yours, eyeing you closely as the two of you stood at the same eye level, "Know your fucking place," Armin mumbled loudly as he pulled you closer to him.

"Let...go...of me," your voice was brittle, feeling a lump in your throat as your bottom lip quivered, reaching your limit to burst into tears.

Manipulating.

❧ "Don't be like that, you know I love you," Armin whispered to you as he stroked his hand against your arm, furrowing his eyebrows at your small flinch from his touch.

"Of course you do," you chuckled nervously as you averted your eyes from his gaze, slowly brushing his hand away from your shoulder.

Hypocritical.

❧ "We agreed to do this together Armin, you made these norms for us!? Why are you failing to follow them!?" you shouted at him, tossing the stack of bills that you held in your hand onto the counter.

"Who do you think you are?" Armin wandered his eyes up and down at your figure before trudging towards you, slightly rolling his neck, "I don't remember agreeing to anything, you're delusional."

He wanted nothing from you but to be in his control.

Vanish.