Chapter 33- Love Me Too (Pt.1)

He's mad. I am too. For one, I frankly don't give a single shit, he's saying that I don't care? Yeah no, I totally fucking killed myself because I didn't care.

"What if we just... break off his dick while he sleeps," Arson said, putting his hand on my shoulder. "Yeah, that'd be great," I chuckled. "I should go talk to him," I sighed. I really don't want to end the summer off badly.

I held back what I felt were tears as I walked into the cabin room where we bunked together. I'm overreacting, aren't I? I hate overthinking, and I hate crying when I get frustrated.

"Hey," I said sitting on the edge of the bed where he laid down. "What do you want?" Sal said in a bitchy tone. "I just wanted to talk. Just talk to me, I'm so done with miscommunication," I said as I fidgeted with my hands.

"Well, Ash was just apologizing. I hugged her platonically, you just had to make a big deal about it," Sal said getting up. "Of course I'm gonna make a big fucking deal about it Sal! You cheated on me and I found out you've been doing it behind my back with her for months," I replied, feeling my voice start to rise. "You're still a traitor."

"I'm sorry, you know that I am! I never had anyone that loved me like that before, I was blind. You're just like me, you don't fucking understand what love is either. Are you jealous of her? You know I only have eyes on you," he sighed, he's mad. He's so mad.

"You only have one eye on them, dipshit," Arson said walking past the room. "Yeah, genius," I giggled. "You guys are so funny," Sal said sarcastically. He makes me want to jump off a bridge sometimes.

"You can't take a single thing seriously, can you?" Sal scoffed. "I came here to talk, not for you to fucking insult me. I'm so sorry if no one has ever fucking loved me before Sally Face, the one person aka you, you big fucking blueberry, lied to me about it," I said getting up.

"I'm doing better now for you, aren't I? You know that I am. We're going through shit together Y/N, and I'm so sorry for what I did. I really am, you have every right to be upset but know that I'm really trying. Ash is just a friend, she always will be," Sal said, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I don't care about it anymore, I'm sorry for being a bitch. You were too but you know, it's beside the point. I just need some time away from you right now," I replied, moving my shoulder slightly so his hand slips off.

"Okay, I understand," he said, sitting back down on the bed.

Arson's POV:

Summer break is supposed to be fun, I'm the only one carrying this group right now if I'm being honest. Sometimes they'd fight a lot over their relationships, it's just me and that musty bitch ass Larry who is the 3rd wheel all the time.

I guess Travis does too, but his fruity ass spends most of the time with his dad at the church.

He's fun to be around, I guess. His stupidity never fails to intrigue me. I could tell by the yelling that the mood was going to be down.

I knew a way to fix it. We're watching the Conjuring later tonight with the whole group and I'm gonna scare the shit out of them.

Especially Travis and Larry. Just a casual night for shits and giggles. "Hey hey," I said walking up to Julissa. "Hey, what's up?" They smiled at me.

I don't think I could hide my smirk for long. "We should prank the gang during movie night. I was thinking we'd get them to play ouija board and say that I was out in the woods by the river uh- by the river showing the ghost we saw what the cult was or something. But we'd have to create a big ass distraction so I can hide in the closet. We need to do SFX makeup so do you think you could help me?" I asked.