Week 5: Tattoos & Packing

Start from the beginning

"I love it." she whimpers and leans down to place a kiss on my collarbone.

"I figured my tattoo for my heart should go above my heart." I explain a little further.

"I thought you were getting a Scarlet Witch one?" Her confused face makes me smile.

"I'm saving that one for when you are gone and I can blame my bad decisions on my girlfriend leaving me alone in New York." I tease.

"As long as Scarlett doesn't do it I approve." She teases back. Her eyes move back to the tattoo and she rubs her thumb over the freshly inked skin. I hold back a wince. I hand her the ointment I set on the coffee table and she puts in on for me. I watch her concentrated face which is so fucking adorable and she smiles in success once she deems the area good to go. We move to our bedroom to get ready for bed and have a good cuddle before falling asleep.

~A few days later~

Lizzie leaves tomorrow. She leaves tomorrow. Oh my god.

She caught onto my secret mission of unpacking her clothes and scolded me about it. I pouted for an hour after. I'm now sitting on our bed watching her repack.

"Those are mine." I realize as she packs a few of my hoodies and t-shirts.

"You are correct." She replies, packing some more of my clothes.

"Wait why are you packing my clothes? I'm not going am I?" I ask confused.

"I'm packing your clothes because they smell like you and I'm going to need them to keep myself sane and so I can fall asleep. I have my own stuff in California already." She explains and I soften at her explanation. That's fucking adorable. I stand to go over to her and pull her into a tight hug, rubbing my arms up and down her back.

"You're the cutest person ever. You're leaving your stuff here right so I can steal yours too?" I clarify, knowing I will be sleeping with a shirt clutched against my chest for the next few months. She nods and I sigh in relief. Her arms tighten around my neck and she rises onto her tippy toes before jumping up expecting me to catch her. I do of course, my hands land on her butt supporting her and I laugh at the action. "You could of asked to be picked up babe." I point out. She doesn't reply, just snuggles her face into my neck and plants a few kisses there. I sit back on the bed with her cuddled in my lap.

"I'm going to miss you." She states for the millionth time this week and I sigh.

"I'm going to miss you too, Angel." I confirm and she shakes her head a little, leaning back to connect her eyes with mine.

"I'm going to miss your body." She says quietly before biting her lip, her darkened eyes searching my eyes and roaming around my face. Oh. I raise my eyebrows in surprise. She pulls me into a hungry kiss and I return her excitement, squeezing her ass. Her hips move in response and I move my hands to her shirt, tugging it upwards. Her arms raise above her head and we break apart to get the shirt off. She looks deep into my eyes as she tugs mine off too while I get rid of her bra. I kiss her collarbones as she takes my bra off and throw it across the room. Her fingers slide into my hair, pushing it out of my face and forcing me to look up at her. I gasp softly at the amount of love I see in her eyes before she leans into me, forcing me to lay down.

She connects our lips in a soft but sensual kiss sliding one hand down my torso to the waistline of my pants. She raises up onto her knees a little bit to tug my sweatpants off until I can kick them off myself, our lips still gliding together in a patient but hungry kiss. Apparently she doesn't have the patience to take my underwear off too because her hand slides to my inner thigh before pushing them to the side and rubbing them against my core. I hum against her lips and slide my hands down her back to push at her pants. She doesn't respond, too focused on pleasuring me.

I gasp as she rubs soft circles against my clit which causes her to kiss a wet trail down my jaw to my neck. She latches onto my pulse point as she slides on finger inside of my heat and I moan, not being able to keep quiet at how confident her movements are. She pushes and pulls at a steady rhythm, my hips responding each time. She soothes the love bite she left on my pulse point before sinking another finger in and leans her head back to watch my face.

"You're so beautiful like this." she whispers and I groan, squeezing my eyes shut. "Look at me." She demands and my eyes snap open, looking to her dilated pupils. She curls her fingers suddenly and my eyes roll to the back of my head as a moan escapes my mouth. Apparently, that's what she wanted to see because she returns to my neck, leaving open mouthed kisses down my throat before traveling across my collarbone. I squirm as her fingers reach a particular pleasurable spot and she focuses there, smirking against my skin at my continuous huffs of breath, my body quickly responding to her fingers. Her thumb presses against my clit unexpectedly and my head is thrown back as I scratch down her back. This woman is way too good at this.

"Baby please" I whine as her thumb moves away and she moves to make eye contact with me, close enough to kiss me but she doesn't. The smile on her face almost makes me roll my eyes at her smugness but I'm too far gone to care at this point.

"Please what, Princess?" She smirks, breathing the words into my mouth.

"Please make me come." I huff out between gasps as she curls her fingers against my g-spot.

"Such good manners." She teases and presses her thumb back to my clit. I jerk, my back arching as my walls start to flutter against her fingers. She pushes against them and watches me intently as my legs start to shake. With one final rough thrust and curl of her fingers I come undone, all I can see is black and there's a ringing in my ears at the intense orgasm that travels throughout my body. When her fingers disappear I gasp and slump into the bed a hand covering my sweaty face as I try to catch my breath. "You're so gorgeous." She whispers into my ear and I shudder still trying to calm down.

I finally open my eyes to find Lizzie watching me, her eyes dark and fuzzy. God damn. "You're way to good at that." I sigh out and she smiles softly, pushing my hair out of my face and kissing my forehead. I quickly roll us over which surprises her, a squeal coming out of her mouth. I sit up and tug her pants and underwear off in a hurry wanting to make her feel good one last time before we can't do this for months. I kiss down her neck and take both of her hands, intertwining our fingers and pushing them into the bed above her head. I let go to slide my hands down her sides as I make my to her chest and stomach. One of her hands tangles into my hair to keep it out of my face, knowing where I'm going.

I nip at her hips before shifting lower to her thighs and settle between her legs. The previous patient pace we had is now gone and all I want to do is make love to my love. I lick up her center and she shudders, her hand patting around to find one of mine. I reach up and connect our hands, grabbing her thigh with my other hand and make eye contact with her before taking her clit into my mouth, sucking harshly and making her squeal. Her clasp on my hand tightens as I move to dip my tongue into her entrance, dipping further and further with every thrust. her hips are frantically chasing the feeling and I grab her thigh tighter to try and still her hips. It doesn't work but oh well. I let her basically ride my face and slide my hand to pinch her clit, her moans getting louder and louder before she arches her back and her thighs tighten. I rub quick circles onto her clit a couple times before she squeals and gasps in pleasure, her hand squeezing mine painfully as she comes, a string of fucks and shits pouring out of her mouth. I kiss back up her body and settle in between her legs on my elbows observing her face as she clams down.

"Are you with me, Angel?" I whisper and she smiles.

"I'm with you, Princess." She replies before pulling me into a hug. I don't ever want to let go.
______________________________________________________________________________________
A/N I think this is the longest chapter, wow. Anyway, the last chapter is next. I've been thinking about the last chapter for a long time and what I want it to be, hopefully it turns out how I want it to. It will be coming tonight! Let me know what you think!