condoms

relationship status: dating
y/n's pov
🥴

my eyes roll as far as they can as vinnie lines himself up with my entrance, ready to push into me. i grip onto his hard biceps, panting heavily.

"wait! i'm not on birth control" vinnie sighs out, before leaning over to the drawer to grab a condom.

"where the fuck are they?" he gets up, before finding an empty box in another drawer.

"check the bathroom" i laugh at the way he's just walking around fully naked.

"they're not in there"

vinnie groans, before throwing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt on.

"where are you going?" he slips on two random shoes, before grabbing his car keys.

"drug store" vinnie mutters before the door slams shut behind him.

about ten minutes later vinnie comes back, empty handed.

i sat in the same position i was before he left, now shifting my weight to face him.

"well?"

"they didn't have my size" i chuckle to myself at his words, as he pulls his shirt off, hands quick to caress my bare stomach.

"what's so funny?" he furrows his thick brows.

"size extra extra large right?" i roll my eyes playfully, as vinnie pulls my legs apart, stroking my thigh slowly.

"no" he mutters,

"just extra large" he adds, grinning widely, before pulling me close to his chest.

"what are we gonna do now?"

"we're just gonna have to hope you don't get pregnant?" his words are in more of a question tone, and i swat his roaming hands away.

"no you idiot, now cuddle me" i mutter as he pulls me on top on him, despite the fact that i'm completely naked.

"i love you" he mumbles into my head, pressing a light kiss to it.

"i love you more, dork"

a/n
do u prefer smut or fluff