part - 15🌟

It was morning when both of them were still asleep uknown to the upcoming Storm.
Shamsher woke up after sometime to see sameen snuggling into him... He smiled at her cuteness and got up to go for a bath... His movement woke sameen... She blushed looking at him... Shamsher decided to give her some space and went to bathroom not before telling that her clothes were hung in the closet... She thanked him.

Both of them got ready for the day

Both of them got ready for the day... Sameen wore a white color long frock with sequins and golden work... While shamsher wore a while kurta with a traditional jacket. He pulled sameen in his embrace and kissed her forehead.
Intertwining their fingers they went down the stairs.

As they went down a maid reached shamsher and spoke bade sahaab ne aapko yaad kiya hai hukum

Shamsher nodded and went to meet dadda...
He reached the meeting Hall of the choudhary haveli to see everyone already seating in their usual places... He said salam to everyone and sat in his new place, his throne.
Dadda spoke shamsher humne kuch aur bhi faisla kiya hai aapke liye... Hum chahte hai ki aapki aur mehroo ki mangni hojaaye... Yeh hamara faisla hai... Hum aapse na nahi sunna chahte... And he left
Shamsher stood up from his place shocked from the news... All the family members were exchanging sweets...rakshanda spoke chalo iss baar toh koi waadi nahi hai jo hamari zindagi kharab karne aayenge... Mujhe toh lagta hai uss dhokebaaz ko abba ne hi marwaya hoga.. but one pair of eyes we're blurred with tears hearing everything.

He went to dadda and spoke dadda mai yeh mangni nahi kar sakta..
Dadda spoke hume pata tha tum yehi kaho ke... Uss gandey khoon ke saath ghoom jo rahe ho... Sangat ka asar toh hoga hi... Waadiyo ki ladki hi mili thi tumhe chakkar chalane... Itne sab ko hone ke bawajood... Humey ghinn aa rahi hai tumhe apna pota kehte hue.
Shamsher tried to speak but dadda chased him away.. He ran his fingers in his hair in frustation and walked out... The entire conversation was heard by sameen... She was disgusted by dadda words... The entire choudhary haveli was being cleaned and redecorated for the mangni.

Sameen hid herself in her room and cried on her luck

Sameen hid herself in her room and cried on her luck... Shamsher wouldn't go against dadda for her...she was just a mere distraction and a conquest he could boost about... She felt sick in stomach.. She collected her things and placed in a bag... As she was about to leave... Amma bi saw her kaha jaa rahi ho beta iss waqt...
Sameen hugged Amma bi Amma mujhe jaane dein... Mai yaha nahi rehna chahti... Mujhe jaana hai... Mujhe maaf kardein... Amma bi spoke maafi mat maango beta... Pareshaan mat ho... She took at a paper and wrote something and gave it to her with some money.. Yeh shaista ke ghar ke pata hai... Zarurat padhi toh wahi chali jaana... Maine usey bataya hua hai tumhare Barey mein.. Sameen thankes Amma bi and left... The hustle of the engagement made it easy for her to leave without any questions.

ASSALAMUALIKUM
HOW ARE YOU GUYS 🤗
PLEASE DO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS..
IT MEANS ALOT TO ME 😊❤
Jazakallahukhair