Chapter 9

After breakfast I went up to my room to get changed and take a shower. after showering I chose some high wasted denim shorts and a sweatshirt that has the warner brothers sign and says if you see da police "warna a brotha"(like the one in the picture) I decide that I am not going to wear makeup today so I just brush out my hair into beach waves and get ready to go downstairs. as I was walking downstairs I heard the boys talking. once down there I notice everyone is there except Nash and Cameron. I just shrug it off and sit by jack. oddly enough I feel comfortable around jack, me and him have decided that we are going to be best friends. And I'm ok with that bc though I like jack I think of him more as a brother/best friend. my thoughts were interrupted by jack nudging me.
"What's wrong mads" he asks with sincere worry in his voice. I just smile
"Nothing I was just thinking" I tell him honestly. he replies with a nod and then continues with his conversation with the boys. I notice that Nash and Cam are still not back so I decide to ask,
"Umm.... guys were are Nash and cam"

They all jus shrug and continue with there conversations. I thought about going to look for them and got up to go. I decided that the first place I would look would be the back yard so I walked up to the back and opened the door, when I walked out I didn't see anybody so I was going to walk back inside and then I heard whispers. I listened more carefully and identify it as Nash and cam talking so I decide to listen.

" I think I like her Nash"

"Well I liked her too cam"

"We how about we let her pick"

"We can't just straight ask her we have to give her time and see who she picks"

"Yea, but what about jack he seems to like her too"

"Nah, I talked to him about it and he said he just wants to be best friends"

"Ok let's head back inside before people start to get suspicious"

And with that they left, I don't know why but when they said jack only wanted to be my friend it knows broke my heart but I don't like jack ......do I

Well it doesn't matter bc jack just wants to be friends and I would rather have him in my life as a best friend the. To not have him on my life At all.

I was so caught to with jack that I didn't even think about Nash and cam bc I honestly like both of them but I can only choose one and I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings. I was walking back inside when I felt someone pull back outside, I turned around and saw,.,........

•••••••••
Hey guys will you plz comment what you aN for happen and I could really use some help lol and who dominating she should end up with or have a fling with