Jaago (Ch 11)

The scene starts from the Hall.

As Preeta was given the responsibility of Kritika's wedding, she was checking all the decorations and the gifts. Afterwards, she went to Kritika's room.

Preeta - Kritika tum ready ho gayi...

Kritika - Ha bhabhi...

Kritika asked Preeta that what she saw in Karan that she married him. The scene continued just like in the show.

Preeta was standing with Shrishti.

Preeta - Mujhe shak hai ki Akshay humari Kritika ke liye achha ladka nhi hai.

Shrishti - Dii, aapke paas ko proof hai usko galat saabit karne ke liye....

Preeta - Nahi, proof hi toh search karna hai...

All the drama happened and Preeta was not able to prove that Akshay has a girlfriend named Ruchika, she saw them hugging etc etc.... in front of Karan n Kritika

(Skipping this drama... 😑)

On the other side, Mahira n Sherlyn told Kareena about Preeta's accusations against Akshay. 😒

Kareena - Preeta Arora... Tumhari himmat kese hui mere hone wale damad ke upar ese jhoothe ilzaam lagane ki...
Mujhe patah hona hi chahiye tha ki tum iss zimmedaari ke layak hi nhi ho..... Wapas aa gayi na asli roop mein tum... Blah.... Blah...

She was continuously shouting and blaming Preeta, Karan and Kritika tried to make her understand but she was going on and on.... Preeta was standing silently, crying because she thinks that she might be wrong about Akshay.

Preeran's room

Karan - Aa gayi tum... Kyu karti ho esa tum jisse tumhe sab daante... Tumhe patah hai na ki koi tumhe kuch bolta hai toh mujhe achha nhi lagta....

Preeta - Lekin mein sach keh rhi hu karan... Akshay achha ladka nhi hai... Kritika ko dhoka de rha hai....

Karan - Tumhe koi misunderstanding hui hai... Akshay bohot achha ladka hai...

Preeta - Tumhe mujhpe vishvas nhi hai kya...

Karan - Baat vishvas ki nhi hai Preeta....

Preeta - Okk mujhe kuch baat nhi karni... Good night.

They both laid on bed. Preeta was thinking that again Karan is not believing her and was now determine to bring Akshay's truth in front of everyone.

Next Morning

Preeta, Sameer and Shrishti find out that Akshay has a girlfriend named Ruchika and was also a father of a child.

Karan - Kaha gayi thi tum Preeta???

Preeta - Akshay ke khilaaf sabut laane... Akshay ki girlfriend ka naam hai Ruchika aur uska 4 saal ka ek beta bhi hai....

Karan (frustrated) - Yaar Preeta... Wapas wahi baat... Akshay bohot achha ladka hai... Koi Galatafehmi ho gayi hai tumhe...

Preeta (sarcastic) - Haan, hamesha galatafehmi mujhe hi hoti hai right...

She left to washroom angrily.

Karan (in mind) - Iska mood off kar diya meine, isko manana padega ab... TKL mode on...

That day was Cocktail party 😑

Preeta came out of washroom wearing western and Karan was also ready.

(They are looking so beautiful

(They are looking so beautiful... But 🐍 ne scene nhi diya proper wala 😑)

Preeta was looking her look in the mirror.

Karan came from behind and backhugged her. Preeta was startled but as soon as she realised that he was Karan she relaxed. Both were watching each other through mirror. Karan was seeing Preeta intensely. 😍❤

Karan - Preeta Luthra, aaj toh tum bohot zyada khubsurat lag rhi ho... 🥰

He buried his face into her neck and tightened his hold around her. He took deep breath taking in the fragrance of Preeta. Preeta just closed her eyes feeling his breath on her neck. Preeta was feeling a little nervous so she clutched her dress into tiny fists. Karan turned her. Preeta was now facing Karan.

Karan - You are looking so hot babydoll 🥵😍

Preeta blushed and Karan's gazed towards her cleavage area. Karan was trying hard to remove his eyes but was unable to. Preeta saw that and smirked.
(Now PKL mode on 😏😂)

Preeta - You liked what you see 😍
(Gosh! I am not so innocent 🤦‍♀️)

Karan nodded in no and said huskily - I loved itt 🥰

Karan kissed her cheeks, then her jaw and slowly on her neck 😍❤ Preeta closed her eyes to feel.

Shrishti coming towards their room saw that Karan was kissing Preeta on her neck. Shrishti closed her eyes. 🙈

Shrishti - Meine kuch nhi dekha. 😂😂

Preeran came into their senses and it became a little awkward.

Preeta - Shrishti... Tu... A... A.... Yaha.....

Shrishti removed her hands from her eyes and was looking at them with wide eyes. 😳
Preeta blushed hard whereas Karan's face turned light pink. 🥰

Karan - M... Mein... Mein... Ab jata hu tum dono aajana hall mein... 😚

Preeta's gaze was not leaving Karan till he left the room. She was still thinking about Karan's actions. 😍

Shrishti - Dii, Akshay ke khilaaf kuch sabut mila...

Preeta (lostly) - Kon Akshay???

Shrishti understood that she's still lost and started laughing loudly 🤣
Preeta came into her senses.

Preeta - Tu itna zor se kyu hass rhi hai??

Suddenly Sameer entered their room and was confused why Shrishti was laughing.

Shrishti (still laughing) - Aree dii, abhi meine puchha ki Akshay ke khilaaf kych sabut mila ki nhi... toh aapne mujhe puchha ki Akshay kon hai... Hahah... 🤣🤣🤣

Sameer also giggled 🤭

Shrishti - Aap Karan jiju ke baare mein soch rhe the naa..

Preeta (unknowingly) - Haan... (realised what she said)

Sameer - Aap bhai ke baare mein kyu soch rhe the???

Shrishti - Sammy, tumhe patah nhi mein yaha par aayi na tab Live Romance chal raha tha... Isliye.... (still laughing 😂)

Preeta - Chup ho jao tum dono... Aur... Chalo hall mein...

Saying this she left running 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Shrishmeer shared a good laugh 🤣🤣🤣

Chapter over.

Precap - Cocktail drama and Krishay's haldi..

Hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Will update the next chapter soon.

Stay tuned.