Chapter 1

Y/N's POV-

It was a normal day for a quirky girl like me. I'm not like the other girls. I'm y/n. The quirkiest girl ever!

I woke up from my nap and got up looking in the mirror. My face was flawless. My blue orbs were staring directly at me and my face was clear of any pimples. It was as if I didn't sleep, well I did, I'm just not like the other girls.

I was singing fight song while putting my long, blonde hair into a messy bun.

I walked to my closet and changed into the most beautiful outfit I could find. I love this look so much.

My quirkiness is showing uwu

I went to the shoe section of my closet and picked out my black air force 1s. I'm not like the other girls, I wear black airforces.

I am a tiny girl, only a mere 3 foot 3 inches but my hair is 19 feet long. It always gets stuck in my buttocks when I'm wiping uwu 🥺🥺

"Y/N COME DOWNSTAIRS FOR DINNER!" My mother yelled and I drove down the 90 flight of stairs I have at my house.

"🎶 This is my fight song, Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song, My power's turned on, Starting right now I'll be strong, I'll play my fight song 🎶" I hummed as I got to the kitchen.

My eyes looked around the room when I spotted a gloomy bad boy taco.

Their aura gave off danger. Like, hide your grandma kids.

I needed to stay away from them but I couldn't. I was attracted to them. 🎶 Like a small boat in the ocean, sending big waves into motion 🎶

"I want that one mom," I whispered to her and she smiled.

"Here you go y/n." She said bending down to my 3 foot 3 inches height. Did I tell you all that I'm 3 foot 3? Yea I'm such a smol bean 🥺🥺

"I love you," I whispered to the taco.

"I love you too." The taco spoke back.

I finally met that love of my life and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with it. 😍😍😍

(A/N- Thanks for reading. I'm going on a 18 month break because Stefan broke my back 🤣😃🤣😄😃😃😄🤣😄😄😁😄😄🤣)