Chapter 7: do you miss it?

⚠️Contains inappropriate language, real deep shit, smoking, and possibly mention blood and needles

Recap:
'*sigh* I don't know if (N/N) would want to go back to volleyball..., but if he decides to help the boys then I will become their coach as well. As long as he is happy..'

BACK TO THE STORY
"Niko. Niko. Niko!!" (M/N) called out to Niko who looked was thinking about something serious. Niko jumped at (M/N), "Uhh Yea, what's up?"

"Are you okay? You've been like this since the 'crazy visitors'." Niko nodded his head at this, but inside he was deep in thought. 'Is he and Keishin doing right thing for (M/N)? What if he doesn't enjoy the sport anymore and they are just bothering him?' Though Niko was always chaotic and childish, he had a bad habit of overthinking (Me...).

"Anyways...I was wondering when's the next client going to come in since it's past their appointment?" Niko walked over to the front desk where the computer was. "Hhmm... they rescheduled their appointment for next week at the same time."

"Ok, looks like I'll be taking you earlier than expected, Akito." Akito stood up quickly and hugged (M/N)'s arm, "Really!!!" The long-haired male nodded his head, trying to make the bright, pink male to get off of him. "Yes, but I'll let you pay by buying me new packs of ramen since you ate it all."

"Sounds good to me! LET'S GO!!" Akito proceeded to drag (M/N) into the tattoo room excited to get his tattoo. "You must be really excited to add another animal to your nature tattoos aren't you." Akito looked at the male like he was crazy. "Am I excited?!?!? NO, IM SO FUCKING READY TO GET THIS TATTOO!!!!"

"Ok then let me go get the needles then...." "Also can you be extra gentle for me since you know what happened last time..." For those of you wondering what happened last time, Akito has not gotten another tattoo in months because another tattoo artist was aggressively tattooing him. So aggressive that he began to bleed!

"Do you want to see the sketch or be surprised?" Akito looked up, pretending to think hard. "SURPRISE ME PLEASE!!!" "Alright then I'm going to start.."

Another reason why many people cam to (M/N) was that he was quick and gentle with his clients that they feel comfortable with him. This was also the main reason Akito likes being tattooed by him.

"You know..." (M/N) stopped tattooing and looked up at the male. "You can take your mask off since you won't have any clients left." Akito wanted (M/N) to be comfortable and talk to him, but he knew the mask won't allow him to speak clearly.

(M/N) proceeded to remove his mask before turning back to Akito's calf. "Thanks.

This is Akito's tattoo if you are wondering...

*Meanwhile*"Alex, can I ask you something?" Alex looked up at Niko, resting his head on his arms

*Meanwhile*
"Alex, can I ask you something?" Alex looked up at Niko, resting his head on his arms. "Go ahead.." Niko took a deep breath before speaking, "Well I wanted to help (M/N) to get back to volleyball, but I'm not sure if that's a thing he would like?"

Alex looked gently at Niko since he knew exactly what he was feeling. He also (secretly) wanted (M/N) to do volleyball again because of the amount of joy it gave him. "Have you ever tried asking him?" Niko shocked his head.

"I'm afraid of triggering something if I ask.." 'But I've never even thought about asking...' Alex then sat up from the previous position he was in, "How about this, I'll ask (M/N) some questions regarding volleyball and see how that goes." Niko looked shocked at this. Alex was someone that didn't really enjoy doing favors unless they had a cost to them.

Seeing that he is willing to do something without asking for anything is shocking. "Umm Yea... I guess that works..." Alex then nodded and rested his head back on his arms on the counter. Just then (M/N) and Akito walked out of the tattoo room talking to each other about some stuff about school.

"Done already?" (M/N) nodded, "You know I have to be quick with Akito or else he turns into a whiny bitch."

"I DO NOT TURN INTO A WHINY BITCH (N/N)!" Akito screamed while everyone looks at each other 'You just whined...' "Anyway, let's close up for the day guys," (M/N) clapped his hands for everyone to clean up and leave.

*MINI TIMESKIP *
Once everyone finished up cleaning up, they began to head out the shop. "Niko!! Are you going to join us to the convenience store?" Akito beamed at him even though it was almost 10 p.m.

"Uhh I think I'm going to pass. I just want to head home after our "customers" from today." (M/N) was confused on why Niko was going to skip out on free food. "Oh ok... just go home safe ok." Niko nodded at this, pulled his hood on and began his journey to his home.

There was only one thing stuck in his mind... 'I need to talk to Keishin...'

The others began to walk to the convenience store they often visit (Ukai's store). However, one of the three had a frown on their face. 'Did something happened in the shop while I was tattooing Heather or Akito... why is Niko acting like that?'

"Hey, did you know that you get wrinkles when you frown?" Alex spoke looking at (M/N). "Yea...why?" (M/N) was confused since he didn't realize the frown on his face. "Your going to get wrinkles if you keep frowning like that."

(M/N) scoffed at Alex's smug face. "You are too if you keep sleeping on the job." Alex shrugged, "Not like I care.." Alex glanced at (M/N), who was walking beside him, "Tell me what's on your mind."

(M/N) sighed, "Do you know what wrong with Niko? He has been quiet since the disturbing customers.." Alex knew what's wrong with Niko, but he didn't want to rush things on his friend, (M/N). "Hmmm, well it's that he's worried about you."

"Why's that?" Akito looked between the two. He didn't really know much about (M/N) since he never had a chance to meet event though his older brother and him are middle school friends. "Do you miss it?"

"What do you mean if he misses it?" Curious Akito asked not knowing what he meant. (M/N) on the other hand knew exactly what he meant. Of course, he had known what he was talking about. It was one of the only thing he actually loved doing.

(M/N) looked up at the sky, holding his left ribs with tearful eyes, "Yea, I really do..."

To be continued

♡'・ᴗ・'♡
Hello my shortcakes!! Its been awhile im sorry for uploading so late!! I hope you all have had an amazing pride month so far! I'll try my best to upload more!! I LOVE YOU ALL😘😘🍰