Chapter 46: missing pillow

TW: Scary disobedient Pillow.

This is a very scary subject.

If you are brave enough to deal with a missing pillow, a pillow being disobedient and a pillow forcing non-pillow to be a pillow then you may stay.

You have been warned.
_________________________________________

George POV.

It felt strange this morning, but I realised why almost immediately, my pillow wasn't here. That made me feel slightly sad, did I do something to upset him yesterday? I didn't think so.
The blond seemed perfectly fine when we were by the fire last night and before that too, but maybe something happened after I fell asleep.

No. I pushed the thought out of my mind, nothing happened yesterday that could have annoyed him I am 100% sure.

Okay maybe 90%.

My eyes glanced over to my phone and I made a grab for it, turning it on and reading the time. It was just before 6, and Clay always woke up before me so I knew he'd definitely be awake by now.
I climbed out of my bed, god it seems so much bigger when I don't have a pillow in it with me, and headed out into the hallway before walking over to his room.

I heard the sound of the TV from through the door and nudged it open slightly to peek into the room. Clay was laying on the bed watching Brooklyn 99 (best show ever) on TV in a white shirt and black jeans, his hair was still slightly damp so he'd clearly had a shower.

When I saw he was awake I nudged the door open further, with the TV holding the blonds attention he didn't notice as I walked over to the bed from across the room. The blond did however seem slightly shocked when a dip appeared in the bed beside him and I gingerly wrapped my arms around his neck in a hug.
"Good morning." He greeted when he realised it was only me.
I mumbled a good morning in return but it was muffled slightly by the fabric of his shirt. "Is there a reason you snuck into my room at-" Clay glanced momentarily down at his watch "-6:03 in the morning and are now hugging me?"

"Because my Pillow wasn't where it is supposed to be so I, being a responsible Pillow owner, went looking for it."
"You are not a pillow owner and you do not own a pillow... mainly me." I heard the blond say as I released my hold around his neck.
"Yes I do." I replied.

Clay POV.

"Now why are you in here?"
I raised an eyebrow, "because this is my bedroom?"
"I know that... why are you in here and not sleeping in there with me?"
"Why does it matter?" I asked, an amused and expecting smirk pasted in the centre of my face.
"Cause I need a pillow to sleep on." He grumbled tiredly.

"So do I Georgie." I responded, "can I get a pillow for myself?"
The brunette shook his head, "you don't get a pillow, you just get me."
"Oh. Ok then Georgie."

I raised my left hand so it rested against George's chest before pushing him backwards so he fell onto the bedsheets. Then I allowed myself to fall forward so my body was on top of the Brit. My arms were crossed over his chest and I rested my head down on my arms, keeping my mischievous smirk as my eyes met his.
"Get off Clay." He growled as he attempted to push me off of him, but failed.
"Nope. It's your turn to be the pillow." I joked as I closed my eyes, deciding a few hours of sleep with my new Pillow would be a good idea.

"You are so fucking heavy!" The brunette complained as he continued to struggle under me, "I can't get you your own damn Pillow cause you're gonna squish them."
"Then I guess you stay as my pillow." I raised my head to glance over to him and smile smugly before lowering it back down.

George continued struggling underneath me for 15 minutes while I just sat there enjoying not being the pillow for once. When he finally stopped wiggling underneath me I opened my eyes, "do you give up yet Pillow?" I asked him.
The Brit just glared at me, "I am not your pillow. You are my Pillow and that's a fact." The fact that he completely ignored the question made me chuckle slightly.

"Clay can you please get off of me? I need to have a shower and get ready for school." He whined.
I let out a sigh, knowing that both me and my new Pillow would be in trouble with his father if we stayed in bed with me laying on him while we were meant to be in school. Mr Davidson didn't seem to care about the Pillows responsibility to lie on the bed and let someone sleep on them all day, especially not the Pillows actual pillow.

So I sat up and got off of him, he attempted to stand up but before George had the chance to move I scooped him up in my arms.
"Clay... Where are we going?" The brunette asked as I carried him over to the door.
"I am taking you to your room so you can have a shower."

"Let me go, I can walk myself." He complained as he slapped my shoulder with the back of his hand.
"I would let you go Georgie, but pillow's can't walk." I pointed out.
"You are the damn pillow now put me down!" He yelled, I'm starting to think he doesn't like being my pillow.

I reached his room and lowered him down so he laid among the other pillows on his bed. "You can't tell the difference." I laughed as I went to sit on the couch in his room.
Just before I sat down I got a pillow chucked at the back of my head. I swiveled my head around to face George who was now sitting up. "Did you just throw that at me?" I asked with a scary tone.

The brunette watched me as I stood and grabbed the previously thrown pillow off the floor. Then I walked over to him and hit him over the head with it. "Now go shower Pillow." I ordered as I returned to my seat.
_________________________________________
1089 words.

This chapter was written as a joke, but rebellious pillow syndrome is a real problem that effects thousands of pillows like Clay daily.
If you ever come across one of these pillows contact your local Pillow-veterinarian who will be able to help.

(Authorities also advise for you to keep your distance or you may end up a pillow like George).