71) "Minimagines #3"

Start from the beginning

"Umm, that's not so funny, is it Y/n?" He asked, raising one of his cute furry eyebrows.

"It is Justin! Oh my gosh, I'm-I'm gonna get some water, Ah shit!" you said, while rubbing your cheeks that were hurting, because of your laughter.

You recently saw a video on TV, where Justin's CK campaign commercial was being spoofed. You couldn't hold in the laughter, as you watched the other guy get all over Justin, he practically became gay for this guy. 

As soon as you chugged down a glass of cold water, you heard Justin rambling about in the kitchen. You opened the refridgerator, and threw him a bar of chocolate, knowing he was hungry. You watched him munch the chocolate out of hunger, and suddenly the scenes came back to your mind, and you laughed out loud. His eyes widened, and he stopped chewing as soon as he heard you laughing all over again. 

"Justin, look at what you're doing to these men!" You said, holding your stomach that was giving company to your rosy cheeks in hurting.

"What exactly am I doing?" He asked, with curiosity in his voice. 

"Men are turning gay because of you! You're that sexy huh? Oh and he- oh sheesh!" You said, bursting out in laughter, without any control.

"Well, your fiance is indeed, the sexiest man alive! But who said what babe?" He asked, scooting closer to you.

"That guy next to you said something about his pinkie! And your butt!" You exclaimed, and bursted out laughing once again, but this time, used Justin's chest as a support for falling and rolling.

"He wants my pinkie?" Justin asked, in the voice of a shocked little girl.

"He does!" You said, and both of you laughed along with each other, until your romantic cupid of a Fiance, decided to wrap his arms around your waist, pulling you against him. 

"Babe, look everybody wants my pinkie but you-" He said, hiding his face in your neck while placing little wet kisses.

"Whoa! Whoa!" You joked, and pushed him away playfully, and ran from him in the direction of your bedroom.

"Great, that's where we should go if you would like to make use of my pinkie." He said, as he ran behind you, while unbuckling his pants, and jiggling it in his hands to make you hear the sound of his removed belt. 

You ran inside the room, and he followed you, closing the door and locking it behind you. "Selfish little lady, you always get what you want, don't you?" He asked, walking towards you, slowly taking off his shirt. 

"Justin!" you said, giggling as he threw you up in his arms before slamming you back to the bed. 

"Let's see why everybody wants my pinkie, shall we?" He asked, while smirking. 

"Jesus Christ!" was the last thing you yelled before you both found out why everybody wants him.. no wait, more like.. his pinkie

(Note: Yup, this was based off the #Bieberroast video! It was funny when Justin touched the chest of that guy, lmao, I screamed! xD.)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

3• Who Dunnit? 

"Baaaaabe!" Justin cooed like a small child, while wrapping his arms around your waist and locking you in place. You and Justin were watching a movie, and it's been a very lazy day, since its been raining like crazy outside. There isn't any difference between 8:00 in the morning, and 8:00 in the night, because it's dark anyways.