we shouldn't - Natasha x reader (Bella)

Natasha- we shouldn't

Prompt- Bella is a guest at one of starks parties she's a family friend but doesn't know all that much about the avengers, she bumps into a woman who immediately intrigues her. The woman's green eyes and ruby red lips catching Bella's eye. Both women ignoring all small talk immediately getting down to business.

okay so in this one I used the character Bella as Y/N because I felt awkward I don't know why but there we go. there is no description to Bella its literally just a name I've used.

"we shouldn't." Bella said as her hands ran through the soft red hair of the woman in front of her. "no, we shouldn't." the woman responded, then crashing her lips into Bella's pushing for dominance. The aroma of soft perfumes and toxic love flushed the room, the woman's hands griping tightly round Bella's waist.

Both women proceeding to do exactly what they'd just said they shouldn't do; it's obvious lust and emotions will convince you to anything when there's liquor flowing through your veins. "I don't even know your name." Bella said breathlessly through kisses which were becoming far less controlled and so much more passionate.

"Natasha." Was all the woman said before returning to her assault, kissing down to Bella's neck leaving Bella wanting so much more from the woman.

Dark marks appearing on Bella's skin as the woman bit down gently, Bella's eyes rolling back in pleasure. Natasha's hands began tugging at the black shirt Bella was wearing, pulling it over her head quickly, tossing it aimlessly on the floor, then pressing her lips back onto Bella's.

The woman pulled back briefly staring Bella down, both their eyes locking on each other. Their vison hazy from the alcohol, dark eyes clouded with lust and want flickering up and down each other's bodies from lips to chest to eyes and again lips.

Chest. eyes. Bella's hands softly beginning to unbutton Natasha's shirt while the woman toyed with Bella's bra strap, pulling it down her arm slightly.

Loud music thumped through the walls; distorted lyrics sang loud from the party taking place in the room below them.

Natasha's shirt dropped the floor, immediately Bella reached behind the woman's back unhooking the black lace bra, once again watching as it fell to the floor. "are you sure you can handle this." Natasha said her voice dropping an octave her breath hot on Bella's mouth.

"I can handle it" Bella said, then unhooking her own bra in an attempt to show her confidence. She took Bella's act as a nod to continue, her hands unbuckling Bella's belt ripping it off, then unbuttoning her jeans.

Pulling them down quickly, Bella's jumped up as she pulled of the jeans, helping to kick them off faster. Bella then did the same to Natasha, discarding the clothes on the floor, by now the floor was coated in garments from the two women.

Bella began backing Natasha back to the bed, pushing her down. Bella's kisses trailed down the red heads body occasionally biting, leaving similar marks Natasha had made on her minutes before.

Slowly griping at the black lace underwear, she was wearing pulling them down Natasha's legs, taking her time to appreciate the woman's body in the process.

Natasha sat up, scrambling her way up to Bella, both girls on their knees as their chests pressed together, their kisses becoming sloppier and needier. Their thighs intertwined locking in between each other's legs, rocking their hips eagerly.

Bella watched, mesmerised as the woman used her thigh to create friction forcing moans to leave her mouth. Both girls picking up pace as pools of warmth spread across their thighs.