Untitled Part 1

Big Bang Theory Fan Fiction

I wrote this fiction script style for fun. 

The Intimacy Exploration 

Scene: The apartment.

Sheldon wakes up at midnight goes to the kitchen for a drink of water.

 While doing so he gets a skype call he opens his laptop with curiosity.

He notices its Amy.

Sheldon: Amy are you aware its midnight?

Amy: I’m very aware do you have any idea why I would want to skype my boyfriend so late at night Sheldon?

Sheldon: No I do not, and to be honest, I really feel concerned about you right now. You need your rest, we both have work in the morning.

Amy: I wanted you to take a look at something.

Sheldon: Well okay as long as you promise we can go to bed right after.

Amy: Oh I promise.

Sheldon: Well lets have it, what do you want to show me. I need my rest. The human race might have to depend on my intellect one day.

Amy: Okay I wanted to show you these. ( Amy takes off her pajama top and flashes her breast)

Sheldon: (he stares his mouth drops) I..I…I think under these very intense circumstances I should come over and help you. 

Amy: Help me what?

Sheldon: I don’t know, but I have a monumental desire to help you.

Sheldon closes laptop, runs to his room, trips over his own feet, falls down,  Leonard and Penny hear the noise and wake up. Leonard opens his bedroom door comes into the hall and sees Sheldon on the floor.

Leonard: Sheldon! What on earth are you doing? Do you realize the time?

Sheldon: Oh I most certainly do. Its time I hurry over to Amy’s and give myself to her. (Sheldon gets up with the help of Leonard.)

Leonard: Give yourself to her? This isn’t some weird scientific brain trade deal is it?

Sheldon: No don’t be ridiculous Leonard. I would never trade brains with Amy. Your thinking of the brain trade deal I may need to make with the united nations to help save all of humanity. 

Leonard: Right I’m the one being ridiculous. So please explain to me why its time you give yourself to Amy?

Sheldon:  Leonard its time. It is now time, I give myself to the women I love. I’m talking about the birds and the bees Leonard grow up.

Leonard: Really?

Penny: What’s going on? (Penny is sleepy and annoyed sees Sheldon) Oh balls this isn’t some fire drill thingy again is it?

Leonard: No I think our Sheldon may have hit puberty.

Penny: Why what happened? Does his man parts hurt? (Penny laughs)

Sheldon: (Looks confused) hurt? Why would my..

Leonard: Don’t listen to her, good night Sheldon. (enters bedroom closes door)

Scene: Sheldon is at Amy’s door. 

Sheldon: (knock, knock, knock) Amy? (knock, knock, knock) Amy? (knock, knock, knock) Amy?

Amy: (Throws door open, takes his hand pulls him gently inside apartment)  I’m so happy you’re here.

Sheldon: I’m having trouble with expressing how much I love and want you. I love and want you more than I? Name something you think I love a lot so I can condemn it with your love triumphant.