Ten

Tom felt like a therapist, going around talking to all these people about feelings and all that.

He stopped outside Fenrir's door, raising his hand to knock. "Come," Called the werewolf from inside.

"Tom," The wolf said as he saw the vampire.

"How are you?" Tom asked, and Fenrir sighed.

"I don't know honestly," He said, standing from where he sat next to the window. "I'm mates to not one but two bloody wizards, and one of them is a vampire," He grunted as he flopped down onto the window seat.

"I know you don't like wizards, but not all of them are the same," Tom said, walking over to the bed and sitting down.

"Yes, they are," Fenrir huffed. "They hear werewolves and immediately want to track us down and shove us in a cage or kill us if we don't agree to their stupid rules," He said and Tom rolled his eyes.

"Yes, but you know they just fear what they don't understand and can't control," He said, "All that will soon change," he finished, and Fenrir sighed.

"They fucking ran from me," he mumbled, running a hand over his face. "What if they don't even give me a chance?" He asked, looking at the vampire.

"They will, they might take some time 'cause they're stubborn, but they are logical people," Tom said, as he stood and walked over to the wolf and rested a hand on his shoulders.

There was a pop and the two turned to see a house elf. "Dinner is ready," the house-elf said and the two headed out of the room.

They made it to the dining room to find Lucius, Kuno, Severus, Bellatrix, the LeStrange twins, Crabbe and Goyle Sr., Yaxley, Nott, and Draco who had a bandage around his hand and looked like he really didn't want to be there,

"Good afternoon," Tom said, as his eyes filtered around the room, briefly catching his mate's eyes before quickly looking away. "I'm glad you all could join me for dinner though I am curious as to why you are all here?" He said as he sat down.

When nobody said anything, while the dinner was being served he rolled his eyes. "Draco," he called and the young Malfoy looked up at him. "What happened to your hand?" He asked.

"Right, well, um before the break Potter supposedly went out to Hogsmeade weekend with his friends and he hasn't returned since, they think you kidnapped him, My Lord. And they have made it well known who they think caused it." He finished and Tom briefly caught the eyes of Kuno who raised a brow.

#Should I tell them?# he hissed and Tom's eyes widened slightly in surprise.

#You speak parseltongue# Tom hissed back, and Kuno rolled his eyes as if saying obviously. #You can tell them if you want to,#

The table was silent during their small conversation. "Well, for those of you who don't know who I am. My name is Kuno Malfoy Riddle," He said, and Draco let out a gasp and looked at his father. "I was another person you all knew as well before I found out who I really was, I was Harry Potter," He finished.

**************************************

Don't forget to comment and vote

Question of the Chapter: what is your favorite ice cream flavor?

Mine's rum and raisin.

Guess of the Chapter: How will the others react to Kuno's news? Have you figured out Tom's mate yet?

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜