Monstercat 008 - Anniversary: Part 2

This is just a little extra part <3 :3

Monstercat and co. returned from the concert happy and somewhat exhausted. While they had been performing, their friends had been baking a celebratory cake.

Everyone sat down around the table, and everyone began talking. There were a couple of speeches, but Monstercat found it all very boring. He had never been one for talking. The good news was that no-one was paying him any attention whatsoever. The cake was extremely large, and covered in a thin, white cloth. Monstercat moved quickly across the table, and started eating the cake from the top down.

It was a rather delicious chocolate cake, with pink strawberry icing, white vanilla icing, and candy rose petals(plus a few other things), and Monstercat thouroghly enjoyed it.

Meanwhile, the other had missed him, and began scouring their suite of apartments for him. During the commotion, no-one noticed the paw that reached out, and snagged Monstercat's wine glass from under the cover. The glass iteself was still half full. Eventually, Direct suggested that if they cut the cake, Monstercat would come out of his hidey hole, wherever that might be.

Pegboard Nerds lifted up part of the tarp, and cut Rogue, Direct, and Stephen Walking(world's greatest walker), a slice of the cake, before a barely audible munching sound could be heard from under the cover.

Tristam leaned over, and holding his wine glass in his left hand, used his right hand to uncover the cake, revealing Monstercat, who had polished off the top two layers. He was partially covered in candy rose petals, and a few of them were scattered around him

Monstercat toasted Tristam. "Sup?"

All he got back was a glare from everyone else in the room. Well, with the possible exception of Pegboard Nerds, who just cursed out loud.