𝟎𝟒: 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐫

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

"Cause I-I-I'm in the stars tonight so watch me bring the fire and set the night alight-" Y/n sung in her apartment, which was conveniently placed next to Dazai's

"Shoes on, get up in the morn' cup of milk, let's rock and roll King Kong, kick the drum, rolling on like a Rolling Stone-" Dazai added on in the next room over, waking up from the loud music.

Y/n snickered before turning off the radio, knowing that Dazai would whine.

This was like their morning routine.

"WAH?! Y/N-CHANNNNN!"

And just like that, Dazai was in Y/n's apartment, eating the pancakes she made.

"Since I know you can't cook for the life of you, here you go," Y/n sighed, sliding over some bacon and eggs alongside the pancake.

Dazai continued to stuff his face with a genuine smile on his face, "Thanks Y/n-chan, I wouldn't know what to do without you~"

The girl smiled and patted his head, "Same here, Osamu-kun~" Y/n teased back with a smirk.

The brown haired boy chocked on his pancake with a huge blush spread across his pale face.

"It's not nice to tease a guest," Dazai pouted, "And you know I get all flustered when you call me by my first name."

Y/n just sat down beside him and ate her bacon, "Exactly, now eat up, Osamu-kun!"

This time he just stayed silent and ate his food, trying to hide his happy smile.

Dazai always got flustered when she said his first name, yes, but he would always get so incredibly joyous.