"I'm a horrible person...  she's not what I expected. She risked her life for me and all she knows about me was that I'm an asshole" I muttered and Rick squeezed me.

"Eva, you aren't an asshole, you just stuck up for what you thought was right.. it was your opinion" He tried to console me.

"Yea a horribly wrong opinion" I ignored the pained look on his face and glanced at Madena,"I don't have any words... I was so wrong, she saved my life. Asher's been so mad this past three days... I'm scared she won't wake up..."

"Don't say that" Madena said, "It's not her time yet. Don't be hard on yourself my dear, she won't be mad" And with that she felt me and Rick alone with Maisie.

I turned back, her face was extremely pale and there was a cut running down her cheek. It was aready healing though which was good. The surgery she went through most have been painful... what if she's in pain when she wakes up... if she wakes up.

I let out a frustrated groan and walked over to her. "Please wake up" I mumbled, if only she'd open her eyes. That day they seemed so dull, her blue eyes had turned to a gray colour and it was like there was no life in them.

Her wavy dark hair lay perfectly around her face. She looked like a goddess. She truly was a Luna. I'm surprised her family allowed her to stay in our pack house.

Her friend Lauren came everyday... aswell as Simon and her father. I think they could see what Asher was going through.. he really adored her... his wolf at least.

I was confused though. I thought the treaty was called off and we were rival packs again. 

My eyes widened when I saw movement from Maisie. No...I was seeing things. I reached out my hand and put it on hers but it felt cold.

I tensed up when I felt the Alpha's presence behind me. "Why are you always in here?" Alpha Asher's voice was cold and he walked beside me. I felt Rick wrap his arms around me and pull me away protectively.

Asher's eyes landed on Maisie and I could see his jaw tighten, worry filled his eyes. I was waiting for him to explode and go mental... he wasn't himself lately.

"Leave" His voice was annoyed and I didn't hesitate, feeling bad for leaving Maisie behind.

-------

Two days later

-------

Maisie's POV:

My hand twitched, my body pained slightly but my eyes refused to open. I'm awake, open up eyes! I continued trying but it felt like they were glued together.

I let out a groan and moved my head to the right a bit, jumping when I heard someone. "Madena, Asher!" I heard a voice shouting out.. David.

After what seemed to be like hours, when it was only a few seconds, I finally got my eyes to open. I hissed when the brightness of the room hit me.

I brought my hands up to my eyes, rubbing them and winced at the slight pain as I rubbed against my cheek. I moved my left hand across it, feeling the stitched up cut.

"How-" My voice cracked at the first word and I felt a cool hand on my forehead and a presence that was threatening but amazing by my right side.

"Maisie?!" Asher's voice sounded crystal clear to me and I turned to face him, my head bobbled like a bobble head.

A smile appeared onhis face and I frowned when I noticed him. He had dark bags under his eyes and he had stubble, showing he hadn't shaved. Woah,  he looked extremely hot with it. Not the time!