𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 22 │︎♚︎

SMUT AHEAD ❗️❗️❗️

SMUT AHEAD ❗️❗️❗️

"Syfas!" She screamed as he threw her onto the bed, bouncing a little from recoil.

"Yes, little rose?" He mumbled as he stepped closer to his beloved beauty, awaiting him in white lingerie. He towered over her, drinking every curve and delicate pattern of her body, quenched with desire.

Their eyes locked and each searched for consent, a confused look overtook his face when he realised she was blushing furiously.

"What's wrong, little rose?" He smirked, enjoying how vulnerable she felt exposed to his beast.

"I- um, you're naked, Syfas." She prudery proclaimed, gulping from the thirst building in her throat.

"You're the only one who can see me like this, darling." He whispered as soft as a breeze, gently dragging his finger along her button freckled nose.

She didn't reply but a sense of pride filled her chest, causing her to breathe in heavily, her breasts perked up which didn't go unnoticed.

A growl like sound emitted from his chest, a strong wave of desire filled him all whilst water dripped down onto the floorboards below. His cock had never been this prominent before, constantly hardening from every skin and curve exposed.

"Don't you know what you do to me, little rose?" he sighed, knowing his mate was completely innocent in any sexual department. She didn't know how much horniness she emitted from him but he was the one who suffered in silence.

"W-what do you mean Syfas?" she whispered, an unfamiliar tingling sensation arose from within her, attempting to supress it by squeezing her legs together.

Syfas groaned from how luscious his name sounded from her innocent mouth, smirking when he realised he was affecting her the same way she was with him.

His calloused hands glided up and down her soft legs, causing Kyra to shiver in delight. He parted her legs at the knee, his eyes directly staring at her clothed pussy which awaited him.

"You look so beautiful." he whispered, his hand reaching for the waistband of her underwear. His eyes searched hers for consent, noticing little specs of confusion and worry.

"Is this too much, little rose?" he asked, willing to immediately stop if his little rose was overwhelmed despite being powered by desire.

"I've never- um, I don't know what-" she nervously stuttered from the new situation she's  in.

"It's ok, little rose. I'll do all the work, you just lay back and enjoy." he whispered calmly into her ear, kissing her earlobe ever so gently.

She nodded her head and Syfas immediately pulled down her lace panties. The torturous slowness of the action brought frustration out of Kyra. She didn't know what she was feeling but she had an urge which needed to be fulfilled.