First Day at Iwatobi

**(f/n) - first name
** (Y/N) - your name

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, "Already?!?! 5 more minutes." I glance at the time... "CRAP I'M GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!"

It was my first day at Iwatobi high school and I  didn't want to be late on my first day of school. I quickly got ready and grabbed a piece of toast and run out the door.

I glance down at my phone while speed walking and accidentally ran into a tall (hot) brunette male.

"I- I'm so s-sorry," I apologized as I bowed many times.

"It's ok! I wasn't paying attention to where I was going either." He gently replied in a calming voice.

I blushed a little, he was cute, like really cute. I  just stared at his big emerald colored eyes.
"Ummm is something wrong?" The male asks with concern in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry, I zoned out there! I've got to go, I'm gonna be late for school! Sorry again!" I yell as I start running away.

**TIME SKIP**

The school put me as a second year since the USA grade system was different. I had to move to Japan because my dads job. But he had clients all around the world so it didn't matter where we moved, he was never home anyways. It was already half way through the school year, I didn't really wanna move in the middle of a year but I had no choice. I just looked at it as a new adventure and chance to meet people, plus I had learned Japanese fluently at a young age because it interested me. So I was excited to finally use it.

I  walk into homeroom to see students talking and socializing. The teacher had short brown hair and had a big smile on her face as she greeted me.

"Hello! I'm your homeroom teacher, my name is Amakata Miho, but you can call me Ama-chan!"

Soon the bell rang and the class had stopped what they were doing and looked at me and miss Ama-Chan.

"Why don't you introduce yourself to the class!" Said Ama-chan, giving me a gentle smile.

"Hi everyone my name is (L/N) (Y/N), I just moved here from the USA. I look forward to getting to know everyone!"

Ama-chan looked at me and said,"Why don't you just take a seat in front of Nanase, please raise your hand Nanase."

No one raised their hand so I just sat in the one empty seat. 'Great someone already hates me.'

**TIME SKIP**

The bell rang for lunch time, I didn't know anyone so I decided to eat on the roof. When I got there I saw the brunette boy with three other (hot) guys. I thought about walking over to introduce myself but I was scared too so I stood there and awkwardly glanced at them every once in awhile trying to build the courage.

"Got your eye on someone?" I heard a girls voice behind me.

I jumped in shock not knowing someone was there and I turned around. A burgundy hair girl stood there looking at me with curious eyes.

"Hi I'm Matsuoka Gou, but call me Kou!" She smiled at me then asked, "Are you (L/N) (F/N)?"

"Y-yeah how did you know?" I asked.

"Haru and Makoto told me about a girl from the USA moving into their homebase."

'They talked about me!?!' I thought to myself. A hint of pink made its way to my cheeks.

"Do you have anyone to eat lunch with? If not, do you want to eat with us?" Kou motioned toward the guys.

"S-sure, if it's not to much trouble."