10: I told you So

You know that feeling you get when your in trouble?
Its an uneasy feeling that sets in your stomach. It makes you break into a sweat and your nerves go rocket sky high. Your heart feels like it's going to burst at any moment.

Well that's what was happening right now.
If my dad finds out, that I am in the same place, with the monster that seduced and hypnotized my mother into having sex with him; all hell would break loose.

My body shook violently. My whole body vibrated with the fear of the unknown.

My thoughts were to difficult for me to keep up with. They flashed through my mind quickly.

What was Kingston going to do with me? My dad is going to kill me; bring me back to life, then kill me again! I have to get out of here. But what about Aramis? Oh god, we are so dead! How did I get talked into this. I should have never came here. Mom told me no boys, and now look at the mess we're in.

My eyes quickly dart over to Aramis. His warrior stance was ready to fight. The tattoo on his chest began to glow. Even his eyes as well.

"I can't move." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked afraid.

"As in, my body is frozen!" He harshly snaps.

Kingston's eyes seemed to light up with amusement.

The blue flames grew bigger around my body. The more I started to worry, the bigger and angrier they got.

"Why don't you leave your little hunter and come with me. I'll make you feel better." Kingston said with a devilish grin. His sharp teeth glistened in the black light.

Slowly I felt my body trudging forward. My flames slowly calmed down.

No! No! No!

"Layla, what are you doing?" Aramis hissed.

"I--don't know. It's not me." I said panicked.

"Well stop it."

"Don't you think I would!" I scream.

Kingston was enjoying himself. The sick pervert!
He was disgusting. We're practically related!

"Yes, you will make a wonderful slave." his eyes glowed brighter at the thought.

I struggled against the force he had against me.
If only I knew how to make my powers do what I wanted it to do. Non of this would be happening.

Out of the shadows, two succubus come out. They wrapped their hands around Aramis's arms. "Come with us, we'll show you a good night you won't forget." they spoke in a high seductive tone.

Aramis serious face melted into calm features. His eyes glossed over. He looked so lost. It was like he wasn't all there.

"Aramis!" My voice ripped out of my throat like a furious beast. I no longer felt controlled. I ran over to his side. My wings shot out, as soon as I threw myself on top of him. With one powerful flap of my wings; I had knocked down the girls with a gust of wind.
"Get your dirty hands off of him!" I growled

"Naughty little one, aren't you?" Kingston's voice filled my head.
"Leave him be, and come with me." his voice was all around me. Aramis was lifeless in my arms. His eyes were still blank and wide open like a fish.

I slowly rose to my feet. Anger boiled up inside of me. I no longer felt scared.

First Aramis tried to kill me. And when he apologized, I thought that things would work out between us. Now I have a crazy Uncle who wants to have sex with me and do God knows what to my body. And I honestly think it's that time of the month. Oh yeah, and let me not forget that I have the weight of the world on my shoulders.