✨ Read Me ✨

Hello, my dear reader! It's been a while since I updated this story, but honestly, today I'm here for another reason.

If you loved this book of mine, I'm sure you'll enjoy my new work. It's a story of a modern ghost town, a heartbroken villain, and a betrayed witch-a spellbinding mix of danger and mystery and forbidden love...

❝It all started in fire

❝It all started in fire. But it never ended in flames.❞

Welcome to St. Daktalion, the city where magic exists till these days.

After burning alive for her crimes, Yaroslava Slavich, a witch once awed by everyone, wakes up in a graveyard, in a stranger's body. Her conjurer, Mir Praejis, offers her a chance to live another year, but in return, she must help him find a demon who hunts down magic users.

Witches are wicked though. And a witch raised from the dead is the most wicked of all.

Now Yara has a decision to make. Steal another girl's identity and run away to start her life anew? Or help Mir serve justice, redeem her soul, but--die forever? The problem is, the girl whose body Yara's now wearing seems to have feelings for Mir. And those feelings seem to slowly become Yara's own.

As Yara gets to know Mir better, she learns that he keeps his own dark secret. About the demon they seek. About Yara's own past. About the day she was betrayed and chose witchery over her humanity.

Can she survive this time?

A witch brought back from the dead.
A boy robbed of his heart.
A demon damned to wander in shadows till the end of times.
They share a secret, they share some past. But only one of them can have a future.

Tread carefully. For the dead of these lands do not rest in peace.

_________________________

The story was shortlisted in The Wattys 2021 Awards! Became 14 times Wattpad featured, and earned Honorable Mention in the fantasy category of The Speculative Fiction Awards hosted by SpeculativeFiction

Also:

↬1st place WINNER of Crown Jewel Awards (Fantasy Genre)
↬1st place WINNER of Coral Awards 2021 (Mystery/Thriller Genre)
↬1st place WINNER of Abu's Aladdin Awards (Fantasy Genre)

Rated MATURE for strong language and sexual content.

_________________________
You can find this story on my Wattpad page. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share! Your support means a lot to me! ❤️