𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 - 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐘
𝙼𝙰𝚂𝙰𝙸 𝙼𝙰𝙼𝙰

| 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤 |
➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤 |➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟷:𝟹𝟶𝙰𝙼

𝟽 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙷𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁

"Moveee your leg!" Booka complained, as I had one of my legs in his lap while I slept. I opened my eyes and looked over at him, he was wide awake.

"Why can't I lay my leg on you?" I asked him, as I cleared my throat because I sounded raspy as hell. "Because I gotta piss, and your pushing on my bladder," I moved my leg as he got out of bed.

"You could of just said that," I slowly turned the other way, and went back to sleep.

So much shit has happened within the last 7 months. Starting with, Booka and I finally talked about the situation and decided to not bring it up again.

We took a small break but he was still in my space so our break didn't last long, so we got back together. Still pregnant, almost 8 months. We don't know what we're having because I don't want to know.

I decided to not have a baby shower or anything, but I had a brunch with everyone and all the kids. They thought of names and genders and shit like that.

We went on that trip I had planned for him, he loved it and wants to go back. We also celebrated, Masai's first birthday. Which was everything.

I sold my house back in West Englewood, and moved closer to my mom. Like a few houses down. Might move again later on. But for now we're good.

Now we're currently in New York, my Auntie is having a baby shower so Booka got us a spot to stay in till we go to the shower.

I sat on the couch doing Masai's hair while Booka made us breakfast. "Ouch mommy," Masai winched as I braided her hair, "Sorry,"

"This is the last braid," I told her before putting beads at the end. "C'mon let's get you dressed," she got up first as I slowly got up and followed her upstairs.

I put a dress on her along with some low converse, she looked so cute.