Baby time

(Sorry I just had to put the photo above I love Lizzie and Josie.)

Well let me tell yo I HATE being changed it is so embarrassing, being carried around isn't so bad only when you are snatched around like a rag doll *cough*cough* sperm donor.Anywoooo let me tell you I am still a four month old and good luck to anyone who tries to come near me that Isn't my mom or Care-bear because I scream Bloody Murder.

"Come here cate" Bill coed trying to pick me up

And guess what I did...

I screamed

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed

My mommy came in and glared daggers at Bill

"What did you do " she asked him as she came to pick me up

"I was just trying to pick her up." He says as his eyes fell with confusion

She huffs then hears care crying and carried me to into our room we also share a crib.

The room wasn't that bad but not much of my taste.

Once my mom set me down in the crib next to care-bear she stopped crying and cuddle into me it was adorable and I cuddle back.

"Awww" My mom said as she left the room.

Once she left the room maze appeared."Hello Cate you look adorable as a baby" she told me with a smile.So I gave her a grin.

I tried to say thank you but it came out like this with a toothless grin "Whaawhns Luuu".She literally just laughs I My face face like really.

"You will soon be able to meet the person I brought back to protect and love you.I think you'll be pleased."she told me with a smile on her face and I just giggled.

"I will be gone for a while little one if you need me just call my name and I will be visiting you in your dreams to help you with you magic."I nodded my head said that she was going to be gone but at least I am a powerful badass baby Biatch.I fell asleep to Her holding me thinking how I wish I had this in my other life.

          ——————-8 months———————
I knew I wanted my first word to be memorable I just had to wait for the right moment.Maze had been visiting me in my dreams and helping me with my magic.It was fairly easy but controlling the elements is a little hard.She also told me that my dragon abilities will kick in at around the age of 5 so that's good to know.I also started metally making a list about things I should do like save Enzo from Whitmore and Find Davina and Hayley.

I also have my suspicions that Caroline is a witch.Why you might ask well some times when her emotions change like if she cries or gets mad the weather and things around her Change I'm going to have to look into that.So back to my first word.

This is how it went......

Bill had been on a phone call with someone and he started swearing,"NO that can't fucking happen......No Shit.......You know what fuck It sure." I knew this would be the perfect opportunity.I Crawled into his office and said "Fuck it" and the look he had on his face was HuUuuuuuu Pricless.

"No don't say that it's a bad word your mother will be mad at me!" He exclaimed.So I started screaming and hollering FUCK IT! Once I calmed down he had a look of relief but Bitch pleasssss.As If!

As soon as I heard the car get in driveway I knew my Mom and Caroline were back.They had gone grocery shopping and I knew this was the perfect opportunity to get Bill in trouble.I smirked to myself and heard maze in the back of my head say She was going to like this.

The door nob turned and I crawled to it."Hi baby how was your day." My mom asked with a sleeping Caroline in her arms she looked absolutely adorable.And as my father entered the front entrance I said "Fuck it" she looked at me in shock and absolute confusion."Baby where did you learn that?"she asked in the sweetest voice possible so I I look behind my shoulder and smirk at Bill who was looking at me and knew what was going to happen.I then mustered the most innocent face and pointed at him.Let's just say I knew that someone was to sleep on the front porch and I couldn't help but laugh.While they are talking well more like mom screaming at bill Caroline woke up and said "Catt" while hugging me and I said "Carwowine" since I couldn't really talk because I didn't have teeth............... 

          ————-9months—————-   
There wasn't much I could do as a baby so usually when mom and Bill weren't around I would practice standing.At first it was really hard I didn't know that there had to be a ton of work put into our muscles to stand but there is.Usually during my practices I would also help Caroline.She is my shadow ,everything I do she would do and I loved it.It was amazing having someone to go there through everything and Care helped me a lot even if she didn't notice well of course she wouldn't notice but you get the point.

I had been tired of eating baby food it is just a bunch of processed liquid with no flavor Now I knew why babies always throw up after they eat because it is just utterly disgusting.I had been crawling to the kitchen where my Mom was and saw what she had set down.It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen since I had been born.I couldn't believe what it was.It was that amazing.It looked so majestic and pretty.It was..............

ICCCCEEEEE CRREEEEAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!
I crawled up to my mom and made grabby hands.She looked down and saw me so she picked me up.She carried me on her hip and I started reaching for the ice cream so she pulled it away and put it on the kitchen table while saying "Uh Uh No.Ice cream is bad for you.You are going to get a brain Frezz if you eat it." And I just pouted and crossed my arms and she laughed at how I looked.

I made grabby hands to the floor and she put me down.She had gotten a phone call so she answered not paying much attention to me.Then with all my strength I got up and walked well more like stumbled all the way to the table and got on my tip toes to reach the ice cream then fell on my bum.As I turned around I saw that my mom had dropped her phone and she was opening and closing her mouth like a fish.She must have seen me walking Inthought while shrugging and stuffing my face into the ice cream pint.